What would you like to see from PAL?

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Whats up everyone....I just wanted to ask ya'll if there was anything in particular you would like to see from us. We have a few things planned right now for the very near future *hint hint* but of course we are always looking for more things down the road. If I like your idea enough maybe I'll hook you up with something ;)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A super high does leucine tab product with 16 grams of leucine with BA and your Cissus quadrangularis, L-Histidine HCL, Betaine HCL. mid work out type of shake or post work out.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
A super high does leucine tab product with 16 grams of leucine with BA and your Cissus quadrangularis, L-Histidine HCL, Betaine HCL. mid work out type of shake or post work out.
lol 16 grams in tabs? do you want to take 16 pills at a time? :jaw:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do with my BCAA's currently. I just take 16 tabs mid work out just so I am getting 10 grams of BCAA's and I slush it down with my electrolytes drink during my work out.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Isoleucine 4 grams
Leucine 16 grams
Valine 5 grams
BA 4 grams
Cissus quadrangularis, L-Histidine HCL, Betaine HCL as in your incarnte just what the dose is there.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Isoleucine 4 grams
Leucine 16 grams
Valine 5 grams
BA 4 grams
Cissus quadrangularis, L-Histidine HCL, Betaine HCL as in your incarnte just what the dose is there.
That'd be a huge bottle to fit like 30 servings in!! Thanks for the suggestion!!! I will say that you might like something we have in store for the future ;)

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
The only way this would really work would be as a powder... the weight of that bottle alone would tack like $10 per bottle to cover shipping! ok well maybe not that much.. but still

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So Im giving ideas. if powder is what it takes powder is fine too. I just can't tolerate artificial flavors and fake food colorings, preservatives etc I get head achs from them.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
So Im giving ideas. if powder is what it takes powder is fine too. I just can't tolerate artificial flavors and fake food colorings, preservatives etc I get head achs from them.
We appreciate your input!!! No matter what your opinion is we are always glad to hear it.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've done alot of research into leucine, and I don't think 16g is the answer. There's a great slideshow, I believe by Layne Norton? Where he talked about Leucine. Anyways 16g straight would make it the limiting AA, best to take maybe 5 or 6g with EAA/BCAA's IMO.

I think a fairly priced sleep-aid product would be a nice addition to your lineup, perhaps GH booster for pre-bed.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
I think a fairly priced sleep-aid product would be a nice addition to your lineup, perhaps GH booster for pre-bed.

Cool...Thanks Steveoph!!

Keep em coming guys/gals, I'm curious to see what everyone says!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I am looking at progenexsrg and there growth product has 15 grams of leucine and apparently

and from what I have read people seem to like it so far.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just bought the combo from progenexsrg and I will let you know how the high dose of leucine goes for me.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No one else?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AA from PAL?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
how about creatine lollipops?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
like creapure personally.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
i have seen whey/protien shots but not highly concentrated/dosed!..how about 80 grams of protien/whey shots!..in a little vile?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
i have seen whey/protien shots but not highly concentrated/dosed!..how about 80 grams of protien/whey shots!..in a little vile?
LOL that would be too much in once, but it could end up being economical since you can carry 2 "shakes" for the day. It would be a way bigger bottle though. Tri to fit 3 scoops of whey in those small bottles lol.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
LOL that would be too much in once, but it could end up being economical since you can carry 2 "shakes" for the day. It would be a way bigger bottle though. Tri to fit 3 scoops of whey in those small bottles lol.
when i go to the store to buy protien or whey i always look for the product with the higher volume of protien,and im sure that other people do also!..i seen protien shots that are small enough to fit in your pockets,not a shake!..anyone that walks into a store woulld be sold!convienent,potent,and if it taste good then its a wrap!..imo

papagunz

Awards
I have some suggestions as to how to alter Leviathan Reloaded.

- The biggest one is to add EGCG to enhance the L-Dopa efficacy as well as give a fat burning/anti oxidant boost.

- Take out the tribulus and and replace it with Icariin.

- Replace the DIM with Indole 3 Carbinol.

Just a few thoughts.

Edit: Since you disclose the Yohimbine, how about also disclosing the caffeine content?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
a "Feel Good" product

and a "legal hormonal anabolic"

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Muscle builder! Either natty test booster or an AI.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
I have some suggestions as to how to alter Leviathan Reloaded.

- The biggest one is to add EGCG to enhance the L-Dopa efficacy as well as give a fat burning/anti oxidant boost.

- Take out the tribulus and and replace it with Icariin.

- Replace the DIM with Indole 3 Carbinol.

Just a few thoughts.

Edit: Since you disclose the Yohimbine, how about also disclosing the caffeine content?
Great suggestions! And to answer your question, there is roughly 150mg per 2 caps of LR.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
a "Feel Good" product

and a "legal hormonal anabolic"
Thank you for your suggestions! The "Feel Good" product could happen down the road, but definitely nothing hormonal. We've already had enough problems in the past (Aspire) that we don't want to take on anything else too risky.