The Return of Aspire 36!!!

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
You guys didnt say you were bringing this back! (At least I didnt see) Will there be samples to compare to the original?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump

testotony

Awards
Samples

I would love to try a sample and would be glad to give and honest log/report on all the boards I am a member on.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would like to know from Palo Alto Labs how the new Aspire 36 Plus compares with the original Aspire 36, at least from anecdotal feedback. Anyone?

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys heres the deal.....because of what happened with the original Aspire, this one is no where near as potent....we simply couldn't take the risk of finding another ingredient and having the same thing happen again. Don't expect it to work like the original, however it is still a good product.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok guys heres the deal.....because of what happened with the original Aspire, this one is no where near as potent....we simply couldn't take the risk of finding another ingredient and having the same thing happen again. Don't expect it to work like the original, however it is still a good product.
Fair comment, thank you! The Plus in the name (Aspire 36 Plus) almost suggests it would be at least as good as the original. For some reason, I had hoped you would used Cnidium Monnier Extract (standardized for osthole) and Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa in the new formula. Nice blend, nevertheless, and well dosed. I might get a bottle. :)

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
i respect and appreciate this honesty. not many other companies woulda done this, so kudos.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, I'm just telling it like it is. :eek:

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established

Very, very honest. I will give you reps for this comment!

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, I'm just telling it like it is. :eek:
The marketing seems like a copy and paste off the old ad. I highly doubt that this statment would be true because of the short half lives off all the ingredients:

"Lasts Up To 24 to 48 Hours Every Time : With Aspire36 plus, you can go as long, and as many times as you'd like. In fact, we'd expect for you and your partner to wear down from over exertion, long before Aspire36 plus wears off. "

Just putting the 36 after Aspire is misleading and then adding a plus makes it seem like you are getting something even better. It would have been cool to see some Cnidium and Yohimbe in it. Also, the price is steep for what you get.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
The marketing seems like a copy and paste off the old ad. I highly doubt that this statment would be true because of the short half lives off all the ingredients:

"Lasts Up To 24 to 48 Hours Every Time : With Aspire36 plus, you can go as long, and as many times as you'd like. In fact, we'd expect for you and your partner to wear down from over exertion, long before Aspire36 plus wears off. "

Just putting the 36 after Aspire is misleading and then adding a plus makes it seem like you are getting something even better. It would have been cool to see some Cnidium and Yohimbe in it. Also, the price is steep for what you get.
Sorry man, we can't please everyone. No one is forcing you to use/buy the product. Good luck.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

And what did happen with the original ??

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
Ah well, that sucks they roasted it <_<

Thanks for being honest though :)

Are ya'll giving out samples?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
wouldnt mind trying it but i see no reviews on how it works.

cord195148

cord195148

Awards
I am still incinerating my girlfriend on weekends with the original. :thumbsup:

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Not sure yet. Will definitely let everyone know if we do.

Just to let everyone know we will NOT be sampling Aspire Plus in the near future. We had to choose to sample either our new product (coming very soon) or Aspire Plus and we decided on the new product.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just to let everyone know we will NOT be sampling Aspire Plus in the near future. We had to choose to sample either our new product (coming very soon) or Aspire Plus and we decided on the new product.
Do tell.