Stacking Incarnate, levi & AE

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes I want the answer to this stack is on sale at Nutra and I'm going to order.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well couldnt' pass up the nutra deal so i ordered the stack lol I'll let you know how it goes

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds good, I couldnt either! 90% sure on a log right now for it so look out for that.
cool I may be stacking mine minus the levithan but with Activate Extreme and Lean Extreme. my body needs to rest of stims.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A rest from stims? Thats blasphemy ;) Ya I need to gain some muscle and lose a little fat so hoefully this can accomplish this along with increasing performance.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bump for an answer from a rep? thanks

BravoLima

BravoLima

Awards
Whats the best way to stack all these great supps? Specifically in a Recomp?
Incarnate: 3 preworkout and 3 post workout

LR: generally 45 minutes prior to meal. Don't take within several hours of bedtime(stims).

AE: Depends on weight... less than 200lbs take 2 pills twice daily, over 200lbs take 2 pills 3x daily. I take in the morning preworkout then again with mid afternoon snack. You can toy around with the dosing of this more so than the other 2 products.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Incarnate: 3 preworkout and 3 post workout

LR: generally 45 minutes prior to meal. Don't take within several hours of bedtime(stims).

AE: Depends on weight... less than 200lbs take 2 pills twice daily, over 200lbs take 2 pills 3x daily. I take in the morning preworkout then again with mid afternoon snack. You can toy around with the dosing of this more so than the other 2 products.

Thank you

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Whats the best way to stack all these great supps? Specifically in a Recomp?
For a recomp: I like taking 1 LR every 3-4 hours. I usually take 2-4 a day (depending if i forget a dose or not). This helps to extend the halflife of the ingredients since you are releasing them into your system over a longer period of time.
It wont make a day/night difference versus taking 2 caps, 2x/day, but I find that it helps to give me more sustained energy without a sudden jolt (keep in mind that I am extremely sensitive to stimulants though... i cup of coffee and im jacked up).

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For a recomp: I like taking 1 LR every 3-4 hours. I usually take 2-4 a day (depending if i forget a dose or not). This helps to extend the halflife of the ingredients since you are releasing them into your system over a longer period of time.
It wont make a day/night difference versus taking 2 caps, 2x/day, but I find that it helps to give me more sustained energy without a sudden jolt (keep in mind that I am extremely sensitive to stimulants though... i cup of coffee and im jacked up).
i was planning on 1am and 2 pre afternoon workout as i don't really like to take anything at work. ? how long before workout would you recommend? btw if it matters i'll be 13 weeks into my cut and am using this stack as the last bit of help for my New Years eve goal.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
i was planning on 1am and 2 pre afternoon workout as i don't really like to take anything at work. ? how long before workout would you recommend? btw if it matters i'll be 13 weeks into my cut and am using this stack as the last bit of help for my New Years eve goal.
caffeine generally takes 15 minutes for its effects to get into your system. The average capsule will take about 5-10 minutes to break down in your stomach.

30-45 mins is typically good

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WEll my package arrived Yesterday Yipee. But I also ordered some DCP and Activate Extreme. I then realized How many pills i would be taken a day LOL. My question is do you think should just save the DCP and Extreme for another time. and run the AE, Levithan, and Incarnate?? I know this stack will cut fat and boost test maybe i'll get more bang for my money spreading it out so I have 2 months worth of supplies instead of just one.

OR do you think that Levithan/DCP should be run?

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
WEll my package arrived Yesterday Yipee. But I also ordered some DCP and Activate Extreme. I then realized How many pills i would be taken a day LOL. My question is do you think should just save the DCP and Extreme for another time. and run the AE, Levithan, and Incarnate?? I know this stack will cut fat and boost test maybe i'll get more bang for my money spreading it out so I have 2 months worth of supplies instead of just one.

OR do you think that Levithan/DCP should be run?
I'd prob split it up like this:

all out bulk with ActX + Incarnate + AE

then

cut with Leviathan + DCP

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd prob split it up like this:

all out bulk with ActX + Incarnate + AE

then

cut with Leviathan + DCP
buckeye thanks for the input However I am still on a cut when i start the Incarnate etc I will be on week 14 of my cut scheduled for 20 weeks. ( I don't do short cuts or bulks)

so my main question is do you think Leviathan and DCP is better together(synergy) or would they be ok alone?

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
buckeye thanks for the input However I am still on a cut when i start the Incarnate etc I will be on week 14 of my cut scheduled for 20 weeks. ( I don't do short cuts or bulks)

so my main question is do you think Leviathan and DCP is better together(synergy) or would they be ok alone?
Ahh gotcha....definitely together....its a kick a$$ stack!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ahh gotcha....definitely together....its a kick a$$ stack!
Great i'll just have to knuckle down and swallow the 6 extra pills Ahh the things we do in quest for the six pack and single digit bf LOL

I got big hopes for the stack especially interested in endurance factor as I wll be doing longer cardio more often (I cut cardio down during PCT)