Leviathan ok for wife?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didn't see any where mentioned in the write up if it's ok for ladies. It does say not your girl friends fat burner so wasn't sure I am going to be purchasing the DCP/Levithan stack and wondered if I should get a stack for the wife also.

thanks

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
its fine for ladies....my gf currently uses it, along with a number of female members here on the board

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I didn't see any where mentioned in the write up if it's ok for ladies. It does say not your girl friends fat burner so wasn't sure I am going to be purchasing the DCP/Levithan stack and wondered if I should get a stack for the wife also.

thanks
I recommend that women take 1 capsule/ 2x per day. Since most women are going to be under 140lbs, 2 caps at once might be a little too strong for them. They will see as good or better results by taking 1 capsule at a time bc this lenghtens the half-life of the ingredients (the time the product is active in your system).

After a few days or a week or two depending on the person, I then say up it to 3 caps total per day.

Do not take it with food... best is atleast 45 minutes or more before meals or 45 minutes or more minutes after meals. The sugars in food will compete with the yohimbe's effectiveness giving you less results if you continually take the product with food.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long should she break before LIPO 6? She is currently on it right now. 5 day break enough? she likes to start new things on the weekends to assess tolerance.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
How long should she break before LIPO 6? She is currently on it right now. 5 day break enough? she likes to start new things on the weekends to assess tolerance.
How long has she been taking Lipo6 for?

If its been a month... she would be ok with a month or two max of leviathan. If its been longer than a month, her best bet would be to take 2-4 weeks off to let her body re-establish homeostasis (stability). If you offset the system for too long with a thermogenic product, it can slow or stop weight loss due to the added stress of the stimulants in the thermo product.