Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
started this on tuesday, the formulas look compatible. been taking 6 ae ed. so far some increased libido, but sadly no 'bull's balls's' yet.:sad:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Be patient took me about 8 days, hope you get em, my balls were so filled, there was absolutely no hanging or sagging of the balls, serioously.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
something to look forward to. how was recomp on this, any leaning out or mass increase?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
gained 3lbs. of lean mass, but recovery was insane, definitely more vascularity. I would say incarnate+anabolic, (maybe) blue gen= FUN TIMES!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
starting to see some results on this, yeah recovery has improved. hoping for more.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, this is what I have been waiting to see! I've said from the beginning that this would be a sick stack.

Anabolic Edge gave me substantial strength increase, and Blue Gene's endurance/libido boost is a great compliment. Toss in Leviathan Reloaded and Blue Up and you've got yourself a SICK stack!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dude, this is what I have been waiting to see! I've said from the beginning that this would be a sick stack.

Anabolic Edge gave me substantial strength increase, and Blue Gene's endurance/libido boost is a great compliment. Toss in Leviathan Reloaded and Blue Up and you've got yourself a SICK stack!
already have the blue up, gonna order levi r on fri. endurance is definately up, strength is kind of stagnant, but libido is rockin. the best thing i can say about this stack [so far] is the great mood ive been in, even under stressful conditions. my temperment hasn't been this calm in quite awhile. i seem to be coping very well. btw tomorrow will be day 10.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so much for the calmness, felt aggressive at work last night. went to the gym after i got off and had one of those workouts you only get maybe 1 time out of 10. this stack seems to be kicking in nicely. btw woke up tonight feeling leaner, which is always a good thing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
really starting to enjoy this, energy/recovery/are up considerably. strength is increasing and libido is up alot.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Bringin' it back..

Just wanted to see how this did for ya T. Sounds like a fantastic stack.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bringin' it back..

Just wanted to see how this did for ya T. Sounds like a fantastic stack.
very compatible stack, no overlap. may do again as part of or after pct.