levi R dosage to 6?

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
im running 2 bottles of levi R and lately the results have been gettin stagnant. im about to start the second bottle and was wondering if i can run the second botte to 6 caps a day? would 2/2/2 be better or 3/3? anyone try it with success? im not sensitive to stims (esp. this one)

BravoLima

BravoLima

Awards
How much do you weigh? When are you taking the product, with food or empty stomach?

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
ive been takin it 30 min before breakfast and 30 min preworkout/lunch. i weigh 155

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
ive been takin it 30 min before breakfast and 30 min preworkout/lunch. i weigh 155
holy overkill...

take it 1 hour before meals. the insulin response from food will negate the results of yohimbine hcl.

at your weight, you shouldnt really take more than 3 a day (thats the recommended dose of yoh), but other than some uncomfort for those new to YOH, there are little to no adverse effects with a stronger dose.

Did you take any other fat burner befiore leviathan?
and what are you doing CUTTING at 155??? what are you possibly trying to lose at this point???

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
im not really cutting or trying to lose weight. just a recomp. im 5'5 so just trying to lose the stubborn belly fat that wont come off. im hoping leviathan can help me lose it. ive been eating maintenance or slightly less. not starving myself or anything. will leviathan help me lose the 5 lbs of fat sitting on my waist at 4 a day? any suggestions are welcomed.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
I've taken 3 at a time a few times and I probably wouldn't recommend unless you're extremely tolerable to yohimbine. Just because you don't "feel" it doesn't mean its not working, you do not need to up the dose for fat loss, especially if everything else (diet/caloric intake/etc..) in order.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I've taken 3 at a time a few times and I probably wouldn't recommend unless you're extremely tolerable to yohimbine. Just because you don't "feel" it doesn't mean its not working, you do not need to up the dose for fat loss, especially if everything else (diet/caloric intake/etc..) in order.
Exactly....

good luck with the recomp bud