Reset-AD Review

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Reset-AD Mini-Review

After close to 3 weeks on Reset-AD (RAD), I'm stopping. I was hoping to get really buzzed from JP8, but I honestly can't tell a difference between taking JP8 (pre-WO supplement) before my RAD run and after. I chose to purchase RAD because I am an university student with a very busy courseload, lots of extracurricular activities, and I train and lift hard. I was fairly confident that my adrenal system was shot after 2 years of this hectic lifestyle.

The reason for my lack of responsiveness to RAD is probably because my adrenals weren't as burned out as I thought. I finished school in late April, went on two 1-week vacations during the summer, and had a relatively relaxing May-August. I stayed off stims most of the time except for a tub of JP8 in late July/August. I have heard rave reviews from reliable friends, so I believe this product isn't designed for a person in my situation.

The benefits I was looking for from the write-up were
* Re-energize the effects & sensitivity towards stimulants
* Eliminates fatigue & stress caused by poor adrenal function
* Provides support for improved adrenal system function without removal from one's daily stressful environment.
* Works effectively with PreWorkout and Energy Supplements.

Resensitize your body to stimulants by taking control of your of adrenal health with Reset-A.D. and eliminate the root cause of your fatigue.

Recharge your stimulants with Reset-A.D. and put the explosiveness back into your workouts. "
In conclusion, unfortunately Reset-AD has not lived up to its' claims in my particular case. I would not purchase this product again, but considering its very reasonable price tag and results others have experienced, I would still recommend it to a friend that is suffering from symptoms of adrenal fatigue.

I still have faith in PAL as a company, and may be experimenting with Anabolic Edge in the future.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
This is weird though.... I take Reset AD and a half cup of coffee has me bouncing off the walls.

If you still have RAD left, try taking 1 before bed... see if you wake up more refreshed. IT is possible that you are just one of the few people who does not react to the ingredients in RAD. Nothing works for 100% of the people...

thanks for the review

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established

Reset-AD Mini-Review

After close to 3 weeks on Reset-AD (RAD), I'm stopping. I was hoping to get really buzzed from JP8, but I honestly can't tell a difference between taking JP8 (pre-WO supplement) before my RAD run and after. I chose to purchase RAD because I am an university student with a very busy courseload, lots of extracurricular activities, and I train and lift hard. I was fairly confident that my adrenal system was shot after 2 years of this hectic lifestyle.

The reason for my lack of responsiveness to RAD is probably because my adrenals weren't as burned out as I thought. I finished school in late April, went on two 1-week vacations during the summer, and had a relatively relaxing May-August. I stayed off stims most of the time except for a tub of JP8 in late July/August. I have heard rave reviews from reliable friends, so I believe this product isn't designed for a person in my situation.

The benefits I was looking for from the write-up were

In conclusion, unfortunately Reset-AD has not lived up to its' claims in my particular case. I would not purchase this product again, but considering its very reasonable price tag and results others have experienced, I would still recommend it to a friend that is suffering from symptoms of adrenal fatigue.

I still have faith in PAL as a company, and may be experimenting with Anabolic Edge in the future.
I am in the same exact boat as you. I ran Reset 3 different times in hopes that my tolerance would subside. I ended up having to resort to benadryl and cough syrup to try and curb my tolerance so that I could feel my eca again. Most people tell me to simply stop the eca and then continue usage after a month or so. Well, this is great advice if you aren't expected to have your shirt off almost every week in front of a camera. The stuff I'm running, ampheta-restore, seems to be backing a much bigger punch than reset. I've been able to cut out my pre workout stim stack all together.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is weird though.... I take Reset AD and a half cup of coffee has me bouncing off the walls.

If you still have RAD left, try taking 1 before bed... see if you wake up more refreshed. IT is possible that you are just one of the few people who does not react to the ingredients in RAD. Nothing works for 100% of the people...

thanks for the review
haha, the old 1 before bed trick. i still use that maybe 3x a week, works great. hey, dave nothing works for everyone, guess we are lucky it works so well for us.:cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the honest review.
hey, man. good to see you.:cheers: the gum and clearshot look like winners/stacked with reset of course, lol.

enswalters

Awards
I took 1 bottle of RAD as directed, and now I take 1 capsule at bedtime. I was a stim junkie, and I've really noticed a difference after taking RAD.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I took 1 bottle of RAD as directed, and now I take 1 capsule at bedtime. I was a stim junkie, and I've really noticed a difference after taking RAD.
i was skeptical when reset first came out, but it got so many damned good reviews that i had to try it. my opinion is same as yours, i respond well to it.

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
Can you provide more details on how I should take RAD? I'm going to purchase some next week.

Thanks

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I usually does one capsule twice a day, morning and evening. Though I once tried running one capsule 3x a day. Honestly did not see much difference in results.

However I will say this...I've been taking supplements for my whole life, tried almost everything out there, and Reset AD is one of the VERY VERY FEW supplements I can say without a doubt has been so effective that it made a huge impact in my life. I am a stim junkie and Reset AD is a staple in my regimen; it was love at first dose let me tell ya!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
bigT...whats up bud!

Cheloz... dosing can be played around with... take 2 or 3 each day..depending on your stim and fatigue issues.

On bigT's recommedation... i started taking one at night.. which helped convert 4-5 hours of sleep to (feel like) 7 or 8. I tried this for 2-3 weeks straight.. but the sleep effects fell off over time. Now i take it once in the morning and i will take it before bed if its after 1am (i get up at 6am) as my emergency plan so i can operate at 100% the next day.

I took 2 per day for a few months...
since i consume well under 75mg's of caffeine per day (1/2 cup of coffee per day typically), i love the anti-stress effects of 1 ed (2ed on stressful days).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bigT...whats up bud!

Cheloz... dosing can be played around with... take 2 or 3 each day..depending on your stim and fatigue issues.

On bigT's recommedation... i started taking one at night.. which helped convert 4-5 hours of sleep to (feel like) 7 or 8. I tried this for 2-3 weeks straight.. but the sleep effects fell off over time. Now i take it once in the morning and i will take it before bed if its after 1am (i get up at 6am) as my emergency plan so i can operate at 100% the next day.

I took 2 per day for a few months...
since i consume well under 75mg's of caffeine per day (1/2 cup of coffee per day typically), i love the anti-stress effects of 1 ed (2ed on stressful days).
really good to hear from you, dave. btw the new reloaded looks great.:cheers:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eh, I used to be a stim junkie and Reset didn't do anything for me on 2 try's. Oh well though the price didnt kill for trying.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Eh, I used to be a stim junkie and Reset didn't do anything for me on 2 try's. Oh well though the price didnt kill for trying.
it seems everyone doesn't react to rad, but for those of us who do it works real well.:cheers:

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
Would it be okay to take RAD with AP 15mins prior to eating?