Incarnate seized

bearjuice

Awards
I just recieved a shipment from NP and have had my bottles of Incarnate seized by AQIS(aussie quarantine) sighting the ingredient WPI. Never had this problem before.

Has anybody else?

Anyhow I have been told that if I get details from PAlabs stating where it was manufactured and what country the WPI came from they will approve it so long as it comes from an acceptable country like the US(not China).

Have sent a email to PAlabs requesting the info. I hope the respond soon :)

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
please shoot me an email @

Dave (at) palo alto labs (dot) com

take out the spaces adn others... i hate spam!!!

Ill see what we can do.. this is ridiculous though... we use WPI as a filler ingredient (all caps need a filler to hold them together). the amount of WPI in there is almost nothing!!!!

Aus has the most ridiculous customs

bearjuice

Awards
please shoot me an email @

Dave (at) palo alto labs (dot) com

take out the spaces adn others... i hate spam!!!

Ill see what we can do.. this is ridiculous though... we use WPI as a filler ingredient (all caps need a filler to hold them together). the amount of WPI in there is almost nothing!!!!

Aus has the most ridiculous customs
Hi Dave, email on the way. Strange thing is I have been bringing this in for 12 months and no problem then all of a sudden they do this.
This is one of my staple supplements too, I can't do without it.
Cheers

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I got the bosses working on this right now... should have a response from our WPI sources by the end of the day.

From what Ive heard, Aussie customs have tightened their reign ALOT in the past 2-3 months. This is why i HATE universal health care. Sure its great, but now Mommy Government says no-no to WHEY PROTEIN Isolate??? There is probably about 5g of protein in the entire bottle!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
bearjuice, which shipping method did you use?

I used Fedex to order Chocamine and Creatine which were both held by AQIS. After 9 days of mucking around they finally released it but informed me i had to pay a "standard fee" of $37.00.

I am usually quite calm and relaxed most of the time but they managed to push all the right buttons to bring out the absolute worst in me.

You will NEVER deal with bigger morons EVER, ANYWHERE like the AQIS staff.

My blood pressure has risen just recalling the incident.

Customs have tightened up a lot but they were not my problem this time. I actually rang Customs during this time and a woman i spoke to said that they see these 2 items all the time and can't see why i'd be having any problems.

I wish you luck.

Jag