great stuff

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
On my eigth day of anabolic egdre, super controlled agression feel great, great out power, more reps, more clean energy, more defined, and more focused. Each day I get stronger, and I have bull balls.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
hahaahh now thats a hell of a testimonial!!

thanks man

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
On my eigth day of anabolic egdre, super controlled agression feel great, great out power, more reps, more clean energy, more defined, and more focused. Each day I get stronger, and I have bull balls.
Hahaha I guess we're happy for you..lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
now just sleep at a holiday inn...:thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just having some fun, andrew. don't mean to spoil your enthusiasm. glad you are enjoying it.:thumbsup:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
nice andrew, im just about to start up on AE

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic Edge is quite an interesting product. The more I look at the formula, the more fascinating I find it. I know PAL markets it as an energy/endurance/ATP/phosphocreatine booster that directly and indirectly (via estrogen modulation) enhances testosterone metabolism, while truncating recovery time. Yet, to my mind, the formula goes beyond this by providing superior immune-support, significant cognition-enhancement, and dramatic anti-aging benefits. Nice!

BravoLima

BravoLima

Awards
Anabolic Edge is my favorite product that we have put out so far. My endurance is through the roof.

Rough08

Awards
Anabolic Edge is my favorite product that we have put out so far. My endurance is through the roof.
Too bad a bottle last only 2 weeks and 6 days for a male breaking the 200lb threshold. This is a turn-off when a bottle can't get you through the month. PAL should of considered the hordes of lifters weighing 200+