Come on P.A.L.!

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Typically I'm a huge fan of Palo Alto products. I signed up for the paravol trial, used 2 bottles and didn't notice any difference. For 2 WEEKS now I have been trying to cancel my subscription. For 2 WEEKS I have been calling and getting a "call back because of unusually high call volume" message. For 2 WEEKS I have sent e-mails without a response. And now, today, my card was charged for another bottle. I don't usually like to blow up companies like this, but I tried the usual channels and got nothing. Can somebody help me?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Typically I'm a huge fan of Palo Alto products. I signed up for the paravol trial, used 2 bottles and didn't notice any difference. For 2 WEEKS now I have been trying to cancel my subscription. For 2 WEEKS I have been calling and getting a "call back because of unusually high call volume" message. For 2 WEEKS I have sent e-mails without a response. And now, today, my card was charged for another bottle. I don't usually like to blow up companies like this, but I tried the usual channels and got nothing. Can somebody help me?
PM your info and i will personally handle this monday. I am traveling till 1pm on monday but you will be refunded by 5pm. monday.

We currently have 7 cs reps taking inbound calls and we are expanding to 10 to 12 do to increased advertising. I am flying to our call center on monday to make sure to help in the expansion of our CS department.

I appologize for your issue. Thanks Dave