anabolic edge wow

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Felt extremely smiley and had a **** load of energy, that lasted to the whole workout.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
so much energy I can not fall asleep

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
did 50 pullups clean, normally 35 and I wear down a little.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
50 body-weight pull ups with proper form and an overhand grip?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
andrew, i just got 2 bottles of incarnate from ups today. keep updating on your results from incarnate/anabolic edge. might get some next order.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Guys thanks for the feedback on AE. We really think it is our most complete product to date. Look forward to seeing everybodys logs on it.

Bigt..we this the incarnate, AE stack will produce great muscle building effects.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
better sleep, more motivation,more reps, more endurance, more strength

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Guys thanks for the feedback on AE. We really think it is our most complete product to date. Look forward to seeing everybodys logs on it.

Bigt..we this the incarnate, AE stack will produce great muscle building effects.
well, i did just start incarnate yesterday. starting powerful today, so i will put anabolic edge on my cart for fri. really starting to feel much better after knee replacement, although it might be another month or so before i break out the 20's,lol.:lol::thumbsup:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried the beta of it, and I thought it had nice effects on my performance. The 90+% trans-resv is a nice addition in it self.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I tried the beta of it, and I thought it had nice effects on my performance. The 90+% trans-resv is a nice addition in it self.
should be an nice addition to incarnate/powerful. i respond very well to incarnate and powerful, although this is first time taking them together.

Bigrich12

Awards
Have you guys done LR + Incarnate + AE? I have been on LR + Incarnate for the past couple of weeks and after getting off my NO, I haven't felt any less pumps and have pretty good energy levels. I don't know if the stack of three would be too much or not?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
yea fine to stack, i love anabolic edge, beat my old record of reps for squat 315 28x to 37x, pumps get better each workout, just insane for a natural atp product.

BravoLima

BravoLima

Awards
Have you guys done LR + Incarnate + AE? I have been on LR + Incarnate for the past couple of weeks and after getting off my NO, I haven't felt any less pumps and have pretty good energy levels. I don't know if the stack of three would be too much or not?

They are actually meant to be stacked together. Fantastic for strength, recovery and endurance. Let us know how you make out with it.

LoveMeSexy

Awards
I love the smell of anabolic edge, almost like fine cigars. I always take a deep breath of them whilst cupped in my hand. Also like the fact their proper tablets and easy to swallow.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I love the smell of anabolic edge, almost like fine cigars. I always take a deep breath of them whilst cupped in my hand. Also like the fact their proper tablets and easy to swallow.
thats a first!!!!!!

man you should smell these without their coating (all tablets have a coating that helps hold them together and keep them from picking up too much moisture). The smell is bad enough to clear out a room