Reset Reloaded stack

Fidelitas626

Fidelitas626

Awards
Only 2 days on and I can already feel differences.

I slept like a baby the last 2 nights with Reset AD (1 AM and 1 PM), and just feel mentally more awake WITHOUT caffeine (I was/am a HARDCORE stim junkie). Also felt no fatigue/morning fog despite only getting 6 hours of sleep. I used to get 8 or 9 hours and still wake up with brain fog.

Levi Reloaded (2 AM and 2 PM)- holy cow I think I sweat out 5lbs in the gym today :D. I also feel/appear a bit leaner, could be water loss, but either way the energy, focus, and just overall tight feeling is amazing.

PAL has 2 incredible supplements here in my opinion. Keep up the awesome work! :dance:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Only 2 days on and I can already feel differences.

I slept like a baby the last 2 nights with Reset AD (1 AM and 1 PM), and just feel mentally more awake WITHOUT caffeine (I was/am a HARDCORE stim junkie). Also felt no fatigue/morning fog despite only getting 6 hours of sleep. I used to get 8 or 9 hours and still wake up with brain fog.

Levi Reloaded (2 AM and 2 PM)- holy cow I think I sweat out 5lbs in the gym today :D. I also feel/appear a bit leaner, could be water loss, but either way the energy, focus, and just overall tight feeling is amazing.

PAL has 2 incredible supplements here in my opinion. Keep up the awesome work! :dance:
Thanks man... you will NOT be disappointed.

Just remember to take the LR 45 mins before meals or 45 mins after smaller meals for the best results. Otherwise the insulin release from the sugar can negate the benefits of the yohimbine.

Saturday night I didnt get to bed until about 330... took 2 RAD right before bed.. woke up at 830 feeling like I had 8 hours of sleep under the pillow. Its my best line of defense when my 'oh shiit' alarm goes off when I realize its LATE and im still up.

Fidelitas626

Fidelitas626

Awards

Just remember to take the LR 45 mins before meals or 45 mins after smaller meals for the best results. Otherwise the insulin release from the sugar can negate the benefits of the yohimbine.

Saturday night I didnt get to bed until about 330... took 2 RAD right before bed.. woke up at 830 feeling like I had 8 hours of sleep under the pillow. Its my best line of defense when my 'oh shiit' alarm goes off when I realize its LATE and im still up.
I actually had a question about the 45 min rule. If the meal is protein/fat style, or if you are using GDA's with it (r-ala to be more specific), can you shorten the wait time?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually had a question about the 45 min rule. If the meal is protein/fat style, or if you are using GDA's with it (r-ala to be more specific), can you shorten the wait time?
The l-dopa effect on GH output works better when low insulin levels are present. Adding r-ala to ALL meals all the time is a good rule of thumb ( i have been doing this a lot lately). That will def help your bloodsugar levels to be stable. L-dopa does not mix well with food, and looses it's effect.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
all food is converted into glucose and then absorbed by the cells. sugar causes the most drastic insulin spike because it is already in the simplest form possible.

With protein and fat, you should be able to shorten the wait time, but I prefer to play it safe. In all reality, i usually take my LR between meals. That way I always have 1-2 hours between eating and LR. I am not the expert on this, so this is just my thinking... might not be fact.

Fidelitas626

Fidelitas626

Awards
all food is converted into glucose and then absorbed by the cells. sugar causes the most drastic insulin spike because it is already in the simplest form possible.

With protein and fat, you should be able to shorten the wait time, but I prefer to play it safe. In all reality, i usually take my LR between meals. That way I always have 1-2 hours between eating and LR. I am not the expert on this, so this is just my thinking... might not be fact.
I guess I can just start doing LI cardio in the morning before breakfast and kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Take some Levi R, take a nice long walk to wake up, then make breakfast. I've been timing my afternoon dose to be about 30 mins before my workout as well.

Thanks.:thumbsup:

Fidelitas626

Fidelitas626

Awards
I've been reading a lot of Charles Poliquin lately, particularly his 12-site Biosignature diet/supplementation methods. He says that lower abdominal fat (my ONLY problem area) is caused by excess cortisol.

I'm interested in seeing how Reset AD and Levi R work together to target the lower belly fat :D.

I'm using this stack together with my only carbs coming PWO between 50-70g depending on the workout (i.e. leg day vs arm day). Training is Push/Pull/Legs, with 1 HIIT day at this point.

If anyone has experience with it, please feel free to share. Between the Reset AD reviews and the LR reviews, I'm sure someone has run them together with excellent results.

wheels

Awards
  • Established

why are you taking RAD at bedtime explain ?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I've been reading a lot of Charles Poliquin lately, particularly his 12-site Biosignature diet/supplementation methods. He says that lower abdominal fat (my ONLY problem area) is caused by excess cortisol.

I'm interested in seeing how Reset AD and Levi R work together to target the lower belly fat :D.

I'm using this stack together with my only carbs coming PWO between 50-70g depending on the workout (i.e. leg day vs arm day). Training is Push/Pull/Legs, with 1 HIIT day at this point.

If anyone has experience with it, please feel free to share. Between the Reset AD reviews and the LR reviews, I'm sure someone has run them together with excellent results.
Ive run this several times actually. Amazing results (I am usually only able to take 2-3 Leviathan's per day.. it keeps me that sensitive to caffeine). personally i stick to 1 capsule at a time... its more potent that way.

Anyways, the adrenal system plays a somewhat significant role in testosterone production. When the adrenal glands are taxed, DHEA production becomes severely limited, leaving a lesser ability for ideal testosterone production.

So while your favorite balls-to-the-wall stimulant based fat burner helps you to lose weight, it could be hindering test production. This is why Leviathan Reloaded only has about 70mg of caffeine per serving. I can think of countless products that have close to 300mg per serving.

Taking RAD along with Leviathan reduces the strain that the Adrenal glands undertake during your cut, allowing you to get better results in a shorter period of time. RAD will help your body to better utilize your current cortisol production, allowing less to be secreted with the same result within the body.

Cortisol is secreted everytime insulin is... so if we can make cortisol more potent, then less is released, causing less of an opportunity for catabolism.

I think you'll love the stack... let me know if you have any questions

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
why are you taking RAD at bedtime explain ?
RAD does not contain any stimulants.
When you take it before bed, you feel amazing the next day. I havent figured the exact science behind this yet, but i think it helps to maximize your ATP / cortisol production, which is key to restful sleep.

Fidelitas626

Fidelitas626

Awards
So while your favorite balls-to-the-wall stimulant based fat burner helps you to lose weight, it could be hindering test production. This is why Leviathan Reloaded only has about 70mg of caffeine per serving. I can think of countless products that have close to 300mg per serving.
That is why I picked Levi-R to help my re-comp :D. I used Recreate before, and I liked it quite a bit, but it still felt like a traditional stim based fat burner to me. Levi-R seems to burn much "cleaner" IMO.

I'm also using MassFX with these 2, as well as 200mg of R-ALA with each meal. I used Anabolic Pump before, but even with AP I put on too much belly fat when I upped carbs with it, and I never really felt the "food pump" they talk about with it. I think standard GDA's are just as good without the price tag.

I am happy with my bodyfat % (9.7% this morning), but it is no joke all on my lower abs, and a little bit on my pecs. I'm pretty much going for the leanest gains possible.

My diet is Scivation's CHA diet with those added PWO carbs (usually oatmeal for simplicity, or a sweet potato if I want something more solid).

I slept VERY good again last night with Reset AD. I fell asleep about 2am (i work 3rd shift), and only woke up once between 2am and 11am to go to the bathroom. Before I would usually wake up every hour or so and feel like trash when my alarm finally went off. Today I woke up before my alarm ready to rock.

When taking Levi R, you and TripDog both said hold true to the 45 min rule, but how does that apply to BCAA's? I use 6 scoops of Xtend during training, and take 2 caps of LR right before I leave for the gym. Is the insulin release from the BCAA's the same concern as that from whole foods?