question for anabolic edge

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
how much rhiodola rosea does it contain (mg)?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how much rhiodola rosea does it contain (mg)?
I doubt, if you would get a direct response to this, as it is usually proprietary information. Looking at the total ingredient amount per serving, though, and the recommended servings per day, it seems appropriate to assume the daily dose will contain at least the minimum recommended rhodiola rosea daily dosage of 250mg (standardized to 3% rosavins and 1% salidrosides).

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I dont know if i can post an exact mg... but i will do my best to get you a very close estimate... .gimme a day or 2 to get on the line with the bossman... hes out of town at the moment

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
appreciate it

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
as i understand it, Anabolic Edge is a natural test booster? If so, can i stack it with Hyperdrol X2 and Activate Xtreme? is that a suitable stack? or can i stack it with 11-oxo? Suggestions of better natural products are welcome.

i was thinking of doing life support or cycle support by anabolic innovations, but (correct me if i'm wrong) Anabolic Edge has more Trans-resveratrol? or is it just the percentage of the extract that is higher???

humbly,

Funk

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
defintely okay to stack with other supplements such as those.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
so do i need to cycle any of these products? Probly HX2 and 11oxo. but, can i take the rest perpetually? Which would be best to stack?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Use all except activate extreme and 11-oxo till the end of your cycle.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
can you go into more detail? it's a little convoluted. i want to be sure about my purchases...

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
week 1-4
hyperdrol x-2, massfx and (On training days anabolic edge)
5-8 I would go with novedex xt

LoveMeSexy

Awards
Would it be okay to stack anabolic edge with controlled labs reduction or usplabs recreate plus anabolic pump?