HCG with M1T
- 07-24-2008, 04:33 AM
HCG with M1T
I'm thinking about my next cycle, wich will be M1T for 3 or 4 weeks as I have some left.
But i need some advice for using HCG during this cycle.
- As M1T is quite suppressive, would it be a good idea to take HCG during the cycle (250 IU twice a week) ?
- And what about the last week ? PCT must start the day after the last M1T dose, but the last HCG would be taken 8 days before PCT and M1T is suppressive after 3-4days.
that means i need to stop HCG at the beginning of the last week (to be able to start PCT at the end of the week, the day after le last M1T administration) BUT during this last week i'll continue to take M1T for 7 days, so it'll suppress my own test production => It will have been useless to take HCG ?
Any advice ?
As it's my 1st post, some information :
I'm 36 years old, training for about 20 (discontinued). 165cm 72 kgs 12%BF.
Did a few cycles before (Deca 10 years ago, susta + eq last year, i'm finishing a 16 weeks cycle SD + Epi)
- 07-24-2008, 05:22 AM
07-24-2008, 06:41 AM
In fact i did
Week 1-4 : SD (20 mg)
Week 3-7 : Epi (30 mg),
Week 8-10 : SD (20 mg) + Epi (20 mg)
Week 11-14 : Epi (30 mg).
Week 15-17 : SD (30 mg)
I din't expected to do a so long cycle, but each time i stoped SD i lost what i gained, even with Epi after (maybe i was on too low dose of Epi), so i decided to finish with SD before my PCT.
I started at 64 kgs with 15-18% BF (after a big cut, was a fatty 78 kgs 2 years ago), now i'm 72 kgs with 11-12% BF
07-24-2008, 08:28 AM
I consider 6 weeks to be long, but 16? I'm surprised you could even get up in the morning. I was so lethargic on Superdrol. I couldn't imagine stacking another oral with it...MAYBE a bridge. I'd be getting some bloodwork done mate. Your liver wouldn't have been too happy with the treatment you were giving it.
07-24-2008, 09:46 AM
The first 3 weeks on SD I was lethargic, and i didn't do the fourth week as i was supposed to do.
After that and even now i have no sides unless a few lowerback pain.
I'm taking Cycle Insurance from genetic edge to protect my liver, and it seems to work...
By the way nobody took HCG with M1T ?
07-24-2008, 12:31 PM
geez dude your lipids must be TRASHED from that cycle. I would strongly consider getting bloodwork for the sake of your health.
07-24-2008, 12:35 PM
07-24-2008, 01:04 PM
if you just did 17 weeks with a lot of superdrol, you really need to wait a LONG while before starting m1t, and possibly see a doctor too
07-25-2008, 05:41 AM
Hoppefully it's not a 17 weeks of SD.
I moved this thread to the steroid forum.
To the mods : could you close this one ? thanks.
Similar Forum Threads
- By xarmyguy26 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 60Last Post: 03-13-2006, 10:56 PM
- By black06 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 06-27-2004, 11:31 PM
- By raytrade in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-23-2003, 03:22 PM
- By yelis300 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-15-2003, 06:12 PM
- By Johnny666 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2003, 05:57 PM