Superdrol 6 week cycle

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

Superdrol 6 week cycle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm just about to finish my cutting cycle and am moving on to superdrol, i used superdrol before and had some excellent gains, 15 lbs after 3 weeks, my problem is i have been advised to run superdrol on a 6 week course,doing 5 days on 2 off and to take it

Wk 1-2 - 20mg
    Wk 3-4 - 30mg
    Wk 5-6 - 40mg

personally i think this is far too much after the sides i have had before and cant really see me gaining anything after week 3,

anyone here ran a 6 week superdrol cycle

2. Board Supporter

Most compounds I would say run it for 6 weeks but with superdrol I would say run it for 4 weeks. I would also run it straight with out taking any days off.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

thanks, there is so much different advice out there it's hard to find something which is right, the last cycle i ran for 3 weeks, was eating around 5000 calories a day and a massive amount of protein and i bulked right up, but this to me just seems far too long, the sides i had were insane, painful back pumps that had me cutting my workout short, i dont want to run this again,

what mg would you say to take, maybe wk 1-2 30mg wk 3-4 40 mg
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Most people now consider 30mg to be high, let alone 40mg. I think the prevailing thought now is that the sides increase dramatically in the 30-40mg dosage range. A lot of people are having very good cycles at 20 mg for three weeks and even as low as 10 mg for three weeks. The typically stop after three weeks as the gains are little and the sides increase. Since you experienced some of the nasty side effects I would try this:

week 1 - 10mgs
    week 2 - 20 mgs
    week 3 - 20 mgs

If you're not progressing by week 3 you could bump it up to 30mgs, but I think this will make your cycle much more pleasant than running it too high.
  5. Registered User

waaaay too long and way to high of a dose. Cut it in half, at least.
  6. Board Supporter

yeah i would stick to 20mg.
  7. Registered User

I dont think 6 weeks is extreme, as a matter of fact, all these little mini 3 week cycles I see confuse me sometimes. BUT Im gonna have to agree and say NO WAY to that high dose, you do not need to run 30-40mg of sd for almost a month.

Unless your well over 200lbs, 20mg should be just fine, or maybe start with 10, work up to 20, then finish with a week at 30, which I still feel would be excessive, and wastefull.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.

thanks for the input guys, i felt it was too long and too high a dose, i gained 15lbs last time and never went over 20mg
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  285 lbs.

Pulse SD 3 on 4 OFF PCS on off days. SD 20mgs Good luck
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  235 lbs.

run superdrol for that long and you can kiss your liver goodbye... i defiantly wouldn't do anything over 4 weeks as far as superdrol goes
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  135 lbs.

doesnt superdrol also cause gyno
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lightweight57 View Post

i personally now have gyno from a past superdrol cycle...which like others was delayed and didn't form until a month or so after the cycle...sucks but its a gamble you take when you use aas
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

do not run this for six weeks I ran a cycle in 2006 for five weeks and the sides were terrible! This is one of the harshest steroids , and can *&^% your body up. and 4 weeks is pushing it. since you already done it 3 weeks you could just do 20/20/20. assuming you have training, nutrition together and of course age. You need more than an OTC with this. I experienced abscesses , hair shreddding and a host of unwanted sides, not worth it IMHO.(maybe for three weeks it is) remember this is a very androgenic compound . I used ti because it was legal(first off) and I thought it was low andro side-wise boy how I was wrong. I don't know the real reason why i went natural since this cycle..it could have been this and the fact you can get big with food, if you do it right. My nutrition sucked ass back in 06 2.5-3k per day for adding size at 210 hahahaha I was spinning my wheels and not going anywhere Glad its not like this anymore...
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  14. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    do not run this for six weeks I ran a cycle in 2006 for five weeks and the sides were terrible! This is one of the harshest steroids , and can *&^% your body up. and 4 weeks is pushing it. since you already done it 3 weeks you could just do 20/20/20. assuming you have training, nutrition together and of course age. You need more than an OTC with this. I experienced abscesses , hair shreddding and a host of unwanted sides, not worth it IMHO.(maybe for three weeks it is) remember this is a very androgenic compound . I used ti because it was legal(first off) and I thought it was low andro side-wise boy how I was wrong. I don't know the real reason why i went natural since this cycle..it could have been this and the fact you can get big with food, if you do it right. My nutrition sucked ass back in 06 2.5-3k per day for adding size at 210 hahahaha I was spinning my wheels and not going anywhere Glad its not like this anymore...
    Dude, I thought you were 100% All Natural?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I am currently and have been for 2.5 years.Most "natural competitors are not "natural." some may be, its none of my business. from what I hear Layne wont even touch 6-oxo,which is legal to do . thats a personal choice as long as I'm not breaking any laws.

natural = using nothing hormonal. Ive been natural 2 years and 6 months.

Superdrol was banned in the ifpa/oco Jan 2st 2006. that means people that competed in the ifpa/oco were allowed to use it up to this point..anything after this date and you have to wait five years to compete(this goes for any compound) so its really debatable whats natural. I don't consider natural competitions "natural" quite honestly, although; technically I can say Im a natural bodybuilder because I compete in a natural bodybuilding organizations, but in all truth if anyone uses anything hormonal, IMHO, it's not considered natural.. there are some organizations that are stricter I'm speaking only of the ifpa/oco. I cannot compete in the ifpa/oco in till 2011 since I used Superdrol three months after the banned date. Right now Havoc/Epi is legal in this organization and is banned on Dec.31st 2008-Jan 1st 2009 so people can use this coming in to an Ifpa/oco show.

Just for the record proud to say Ive never used an illegal steroids. and they do test you using a polygraph test. and a urine test you couldn't cheat of you tried.

hell man I got three bottles of 11-oxo(very weak and good for cortisol) that I'm going to use, look for natural bodybuilding contest preps and you ll see mention of 11-oxo in them. =) so if ever and whenever I use 11-oxo Ill take down my all natural. because as far as I know its very weak; although, it is funny to see a lot of guys that i know around here that use are as big as big, and smaller, and small only a bit bigger, and use and abuse them...lol funny
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    I dont think 6 weeks is extreme, as a matter of fact, all these little mini 3 week cycles I see confuse me sometimes. BUT Im gonna have to agree and say NO WAY to that high dose, you do not need to run 30-40mg of sd for almost a month.

Unless your well over 200lbs, 20mg should be just fine, or maybe start with 10, work up to 20, then finish with a week at 30, which I still feel would be excessive, and wastefull.

6 weeks?

can i put you on record for saying that????????

You would think SD is pure poison from most comments around here........ That and a guaranteed lactating titty maker.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by IRON4LIFE View Post
    i personally now have gyno from a past superdrol cycle...which like others was delayed and didn't form until a month or so after the cycle...sucks but its a gamble you take when you use aas

what was your cycle and what was your pct?
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  235 lbs.

Im calling bs on the abscess...you cant get these from taking a ****ing pill....you get them from injections....before you make up side effects that you claimed to have experienced you may want to do a little research first....unless the pill somehow punctured your skin i highly doubt you had an abscess from superdrol

FYI bro:
    abscess is a collection of pus (dead neutrophils) that has accumulated in a cavity formed by the tissue on the basis of an infectious process (usually caused by bacteria or parasites) or other foreign materials (e.g. splinters, bullet wounds, or injecting needles). It is a defensive reaction of the tissue to prevent the spread of infectious materials to other parts of the body.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    what was your cycle and what was your pct?
    This cyle was about 2 years ago when superdrol was fairly new:
    superdrol: 20, 30, 30, 40

PCT: Nolva and the usual support sups, which yes i did use on cycle as well

Before its asked, Im an experienced aas user( done several tren/prop and eq cycles) in the past...
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Im calling bs on the abscess...you cant get these from taking a ****ing pill....you get them from injections....before you make up side effects that you claimed to have experienced you may want to do a little research first....unless the pill somehow punctured your skin i highly doubt you had an abscess from superdrol

FYI bro:
    abscess is a collection of pus (dead neutrophils) that has accumulated in a cavity formed by the tissue on the basis of an infectious process (usually caused by bacteria or parasites) or other foreign materials (e.g. splinters, bullet wounds, or injecting needles). It is a defensive reaction of the tissue to prevent the spread of infectious materials to other parts of the body.
    I got one abscess on the back on my head. I had it cut out. i cant say it was from Superdrol...then again I have never got one of these before. anyways i dont give a fly *&^% about it anymore. I was dumb about dosing than...and thought it was a lot weaker than it actually is.

I could care less I never plan on doing injections as of now I'm 27 and my hormones are ranging. might get hormone replacement at 50 or something if I need it.
  21. Registered User

6 weeks?

can i put you on record for saying that????????

You would think SD is pure poison from most comments around here........ That and a guaranteed lactating titty maker.

, sure you can, and i will reiterate just for the record, I dont think 6 week cycles are 'extreme' at all, I think the 3 weekers are too short, but these are my opinions. Please remember I came up in the old days when people would run real anadrol and dbol for 2-3 months without thinking twice, and nolvadex was something still finding a place, and no one ever heard of pct, and pyramid cycles were all the rage.

I personally cant take the lethargy from sd, but the sides, if you do everything else perfect, are more than managable, and in my opinion, safe for 4-6 week cycles.

Let me also add this caveat:

If you cant not drink alchohol for a month, dont do sd.

If you cant afford a few hundred dollars of ancillaries and support supplements and pct, dont do sd.

If your diet and training isnt on point, do do sd.

If its your first 6 months of training, do do sd.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

This cyle was about 2 years ago when superdrol was fairly new:
    superdrol: 20, 30, 30, 40

PCT: Nolva and the usual support sups, which yes i did use on cycle as well

Before its asked, Im an experienced aas user( done several tren/prop and eq cycles) in the past...

so i can log another gynodrol case from a nolva pct?

was there AI or an ATD used in this, or even 6-oxo?

thank you for your reply.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    , sure you can, and i will reiterate just for the record, I dont think 6 week cycles are 'extreme' at all, I think the 3 weekers are too short, but these are my opinions. Please remember I came up in the old days when people would run real anadrol and dbol for 2-3 months without thinking twice, and nolvadex was something still finding a place, and no one ever heard of pct, and pyramid cycles were all the rage.

I personally cant take the lethargy from sd, but the sides, if you do everything else perfect, are more than managable, and in my opinion, safe for 4-6 week cycles.

Let me also add this caveat:

If you cant not drink alchohol for a month, dont do sd.

If you cant afford a few hundred dollars of ancillaries and support supplements and pct, dont do sd.

If your diet and training isnt on point, dont do sd.

If its your first 6 months of training, dont do sd.
    Fixed it for you.

Not trying to be funny. the norm around here is 3 weeks and "living on the edge" is 4 weeks.........and only the crazy do more then 20mg ED.........

just stating observations RB.

thanks for your reply.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  235 lbs.

so i can log another gynodrol case from a nolva pct?

was there AI or an ATD used in this, or even 6-oxo?

thank you for your reply.

nope, back then i knew little about steroids and ran a cycle without doing proper research....i guess it was a very uneducated and immature way to start using anabolics...however when ive used injectables, ive had everything in line, including an Ai and all support supplements....defiantly did my background work before truly jumping over to the dark side

Superdrol is a very strong compound and too many individuals underestimate that fact...including myself at that time...if i could do it all over again i certainly would of only run it for 3 weeks and keep the dose moderate..however i dont plan on using orals ever again...too liver toxic and with already have high liver values its not worth the risk...ill stick with pinning myself
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  235 lbs.

I got one abscess on the back on my head. I had it cut out. i cant say it was from Superdrol...then again I have never got one of these before. anyways i dont give a fly *&^% about it anymore. I was dumb about dosing than...and thought it was a lot weaker than it actually is.

I could care less I never plan on doing injections as of now I'm 27 and my hormones are ranging. might get hormone replacement at 50 or something if I need it.

i hear that man....its a rough compound especially if not properly run and supported
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lightweight57 View Post
    not necessarily, if you know what your doing, you should be fine.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  285 lbs.

i hear that man....its a rough compound especially if not properly run and supported
    I ran it for 4 weeks. 10 20 20 20. most my gains came in the last week. I would run it 5 maybe 6 but only at 10. I dont think i would run it at 20 again. 10 is plenty stong for me.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

run superdrol for that long and you can kiss your liver goodbye... i defiantly wouldn't do anything over 4 weeks as far as superdrol goes
    people have been saying this about SD for so long, and i have to ask you.........have you ever gotten blood work done before and post cycle? and a more valid question is this.....what support supps. did you run, pre, during and post cycle? are you just repeating someone elses garbage or do you have your own personal experience with blood work as proof....i'm not saying you don't or that you do, but i am asking. what were your levels pre and post cycle? SD is a good compound when used properly, i think a lot of negative comments come from people who planned half-ass-ed cycle to begin with, then experienced bad sides, and blamed it on SD, without taking any responsibility for their actions. it's easier to point the finger at something or someone outside of yourself than to take the blame and be admit fault.....
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  285 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    people have been saying this about SD for so long, and i have to ask you.........have you ever gotten blood work done before and post cycle? and a more valid question is this.....what support supps. did you run, pre, during and post cycle? are you just repeating someone elses garbage or do you have your own personal experience with blood work as proof....i'm not saying you don't or that you do, but i am asking. what were your levels pre and post cycle? SD is a good compound when used properly, i think a lot of negative comments come from people who planned half-ass-ed cycle to begin with, then experienced bad sides, and blamed it on SD, without taking any responsibility for their actions. it's easier to point the finger at something or someone outside of yourself than to take the blame and be admit fault.....
    that be the truth
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post

if you read my above post you will see that i did own up to bad planning...no i did not have blood work done before/after the superdrol cycle...that was 3 or so years ago...at least the first time i used it...im not going to explain my support sups...i used what your supposed to...i have plenty of injectable experience and know how to properly cycle...however years ago when i first used superdrol i did not

i can say superdrol was rough for me at least on the gyno end, as i usually get some flare up from anabolics...other than that i had pretty mild side effects....i believe from my own experience with the compound and reading numerous other experiences, that superdrol can be harsh if not properly cycled and supported,as stated above

i have had recent bloodwork done( about 2 months ago) after a cycle of epi and my liver values were high and i used all the proper support sups and ran a proper pct
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Superdrol, 6 week cycle
    By LiamB in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 02:59 PM
  2. 6 Week Superdrol NG Cycle
    By 3Captains in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 08:30 AM
  3. 2 week superdrol cycle?
    By CREAO in forum Cycle Info