Superdrol 6 week cycle - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Superdrol 6 week cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    i thought you meant banned, as in BANNED substance lol....i was thinking man...time to stock pile

yeah no ****...i was about to place a big order

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

I've come to the realization that PS/PH's are a F"ing joke!!

I'm in a cycle now and it is my last. If I ever do another cycle it will be a 12 week Test Only. Barring that, it's back to Fish Oil, Multi and BCAA's, which along with good diet, is where all my real gains ever came from anyway.

So, if you're a skinny fat guy who gets all giddy about 20# of water weight and a little extra strenght, and if you don't mind those sides, PH,PS suppliers want you baby!

For anyone else, I highly recommend not putting your toe in the AAS water. Either jump in head first or just stay dry. That middle ground is not worth it.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  285 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetta View Post
    I've come to the realization that PS/PH's are a F"ing joke!!

I'm in a cycle now and it is my last. If I ever do another cycle it will be a 12 week Test Only. Barring that, it's back to Fish Oil, Multi and BCAA's, which along with good diet, is where all my real gains ever came from anyway.

So, if you're a skinny fat guy who gets all giddy about 20# of water weight and a little extra strenght, and if you don't mind those sides, PH,PS suppliers want you baby!

For anyone else, I highly recommend not putting your toe in the AAS water. Either jump in head first or just stay dry. That middle ground is not worth it.
    Starting to feel the same way!!!!!!!!!!!
    •   

4. New Member

I would not say all PH are bs. The original superdrol f'in rocked, and genera supps epidrol was a very decent product that I have used with no sides. As far as the post about water weight from PHs, superdrol gains were very dry and I did not experience the hair shedding or gyno. I am sure something would have happened if I continued M-drol.
    That stuff is just not right. At first I thought it was bunk, but I have 2 bottles with different batch numbers, and both effected me the same way and this was after only three days. I had never gotten anywhere near the sides on longer cycles than the three days on m-drol.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SureShot View Post
    I would not say all PH are bs. The original superdrol f'in rocked, and genera supps epidrol was a very decent product that I have used with no sides. As far as the post about water weight from PHs, superdrol gains were very dry and I did not experience the hair shedding or gyno. I am sure something would have happened if I continued M-drol.
    That stuff is just not right. At first I thought it was bunk, but I have 2 bottles with different batch numbers, and both effected me the same way and this was after only three days. I had never gotten anywhere near the sides on longer cycles than the three days on m-drol.
    Just a note the only reason I experienced harsh sides is I ran it too long.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SureShot View Post
    Superdrol can put some serious water on you??? You stayed dry eh'? Most anyone I know using SD follows a similar course - 15-20 pounds of weight, mostly water, good strength near the end of cycle. Loose 10# almost immediately (i.e., within days) even with PCT. Still if you reckon that a couple of pounds is probably fat, lets say you really gained 3# of dry muscle in a month, that Ain't bad at all. Just not worth the side effects given that you could probably do the same in two months without it.

Now, myself and those I know who take/have taken it are bodybuilders who are already lean and can tell the difference between Water/Muscle/ Fat and who also know the difference between real strength gain and CNS adaptation. If you're really gaining all dry muscle, god bless you man!

Also, it's unlikely that you would experience Gyno or other E related sides while on cycle with this stuff. It's the E rebound after a bull**** PCT that is more likely to nail you there.
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jetta View Post
    Superdrol can put some serious water on you??? You stayed dry eh'? Most anyone I know using SD follows a similar course - 15-20 pounds of weight, mostly water, good strength near the end of cycle. Loose 10# almost immediately (i.e., within days) even with PCT. Still if you reckon that a couple of pounds is probably fat, lets say you really gained 3# of dry muscle in a month, that Ain't bad at all. Just not worth the side effects given that you could probably do the same in two months without it.

Now, myself and those I know who take/have taken it are bodybuilders who are already lean and can tell the difference between Water/Muscle/ Fat and who also know the difference between real strength gain and CNS adaptation. If you're really gaining all dry muscle, god bless you man!

Also, it's unlikely that you would experience Gyno or other E related sides while on cycle with this stuff. It's the E rebound after a bull**** PCT that is more likely to nail you there.
    When I ran the original SD, my strength gains were the greatest around week 2. As far as puffiness or water weight, almost none. Like I said i experienced NO sides with the original other than lethargy. I would never run more than 4 weeks of it, as you do reach a point of diminishing returns and that is probably where the most sides kicked in. I always ran either nolva or clomid immediately after as well as liver detox throughout cycle and after cycle.

Anyways, my original post was basically comparing the good experiences I had with the original SD and the absolutely HORRIFIC 3 day experience of CEL M-Drol. At 20mg a day I felt like curling up in a ball and dying. Dry mouth, lethargy, flu-like symptoms, and no appetite.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.

10/20/20

10/20/20/20

10/20/20/30

10/20/20/20/20

do one if you think you stop getting gains in the 3rd or 4th.

my friend did 10/20/30 because or time issue. pick what ever you think is best. if you are a good planner judge by how you are feeling. if its been awhile just do 10/20/20 or crap even 10/10/20 to minimizse sides ya know? thats what i would do but i get scared and worry. i dont think doing 30 in the fifth week is good also. have fun cuz i know it will be! and
    dont drink alchy for 1 weeks before and during your pct and 1 week after. so thats like around 10 weeks no drinky drink which sucks for you but im serious! just DD thats what i do.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Superdrol, 6 week cycle
    By LiamB in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 02:59 PM
  2. 6 Week Superdrol NG Cycle
    By 3Captains in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 08:30 AM
  3. 2 week superdrol cycle?
    By CREAO in forum Cycle Info