Lower back pain with ProHormones

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone get lower back pains with using the Methylated Pro Hormones?

DOn't know if it is coincidence but I always seem to come down with lower back pains when using Methylates..

It's not an all day thing. just after a long night sleep...

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Be sure to drink plenty of water, the lower back pain may be your kidneys.
Yep... its more than likely your kidneys swelling. Water is key... also, 5-8 grams of taurine spread out daily will do wonders, if not alleviate it completely. You can also employ creatine monohydrate as this will cause some water retention which helps slightly. Not all methylated PHs have it... its more common with SD, M1T and the stronger ones.

AKA

"Back pumps"

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep... its more than likely your kidneys swelling. Water is key... also, 5-8 grams of taurine spread out daily will do wonders, if not alleviate it completely. You can also employ creatine monohydrate as this will cause some water retention which helps slightly. Not all methylated PHs have it... its more common with SD, M1T and the stronger ones.

AKA

"Back pumps"

What???. Adding Creatine Mono because the kidneys can't flush out the toxins from oral steroids quick enough?. That is just retarded!!!!!!!!!. That is the absolute last thing you want to do!!!.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
What???. Adding Creatine Mono because the kidneys can't flush out the toxins from oral steroids quick enough?. That is just retarded!!!!!!!!!. That is the absolute last thing you want to do!!!.
Why is that? Ive talked to NUMEROUS people who swear by this although taurine is best. The water retention doesnt occur IN the kidney FWIW

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why is that? Ive talked to NUMEROUS people who swear by this although taurine is best. The water retention doesnt occur IN the kidney FWIW

The Creatine is just going to put extra stress on the kidneys. This is one of the reasons why you need to drink extra water on a creatine cycle. It doesn't matter if the water retention occurs in the kidney or not. That is not the point. Another reason why people will tell you to wait till after your cycle to use creatine. Creatine just makes your kidneys works over-time.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
The Creatine is just going to put extra stress on the kidneys. This is one of the reasons why you need to drink extra water on a creatine cycle. It doesn't matter if the water retention occurs in the kidney or not. That is not the point. Another reason why people will tell you to wait till after your cycle to use creatine. Creatine just makes your kidneys works over-time.
I agree its odd. Luckily I dont seem to run into back pumps but I've heard this numerous times - I couldnt tell you the reasoning.

To the OP - Taurine is tried and true. Most people can alleviate them in the 5-8 grams daily range. You can buy it anywhere in bulk for relatively little money.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have to agree with you there, as Creatine will definitely stress the kidneys harder. I dont care for creatine anyway as it makes me look like Baby Huey.

I figured my pains had something to do with the supplements but now I know...

Thanks gents..

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Maybe your chakras are misaligned.

I'm only half joking.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PS- my pains are only in the morn upon waking up...

What is the best time to take the Taurine?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
PS- my pains are only in the morn upon waking up...

What is the best time to take the Taurine?
No ideal times - I would spread it evenly throughout the day however is most convenient.

ACSlayer

Awards
Does anyone else experience similar pains, (mine are focused directly on the spine where it hits the tail bone) from drinking caffeine. I realized that it was always soon after my daily coffee or stim that I was experiencing extreme stiffness in my lower back. Am I right that it can be caffeine related?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I experienced back pumps from M1T and no amount of taurine or water alleviated this intense, F$%KING INTENSE pain!

stuart harlin

Awards
I have recently (the last 4 days) begun to experience intense back pumps, particularly on my left side during a prolonged cycle of H-drol at 75mg daily (6 weeks). It is especially painful, almost unbearable during lower body exercises that emphasize the low back, aka, all the good ones. I also experienced this during the old days on M1T. I am not sure what the cause is, the kidneys swelling is definitely a possibility; I am also on creatine ethyl ester, but I have other suspicions as well. Would anyone else like to contribute to this common problem? Thanks
Stu

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not too sure what the exact reason is or if it was pure muscular or a combination of swollen/stressed organs. What ended up happening for me, was stopping all methylated steroids and it still took a long ass time to stop having those pains. A lot of people didnt get them like I did though.

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
I got backpumps almost immediately from Havoc at 30-40mg. Taurine helped but did not completely solve it. Perhaps I needed more, and more water. Next cycle I'll increase both. They really are a beezy, aren't they?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
i sometimes get those similar pains on the lower back,and im sure its the kidneys thats swelled.if you lay on your belly it relieves the pain sometimes because if you lay on your back your heavier organs tends to put more pressure on it.so the next time your kidneys:frustrate:frustrate hurts you should try it,it might help!

GXbcmFTO

Awards
What support supps are you running?

I'd suggest:
Taurine (3-6g/day)
Liver Support (dosage depends on brand)
Hawthrone Berry (1000mg/day)
Fish Oil

~GX

zakchange

zakchange

Awards
I am currently in week 2 of MD1T and getting some pretty bad back pumps. Just added Taurine and it's already a little better. There's another site where there are a few threads concerning this subject. The doctor who runs that site says the back pain from prohormones is definitely kidney and not muscle related.

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
I increased my water intake to 1.5 gal/day and haven't had backpumps at all on this 2d Havoc cycle.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
quinine workd for it too. you can find natural quinine in tonic water,

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
What support supps are you running?

I'd suggest:
Taurine (3-6g/day)
Liver Support (dosage depends on brand)
Hawthrone Berry (1000mg/day)
Fish Oil

~GX
Great post add you 1-1.5 gallons of water per day and you'll be str8t.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know how Taurine helps back issues with methylates?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
For me I get:

1. Hardcore pumps where the tail bone joins spine area

2. All muscle not kidney pain

3. Almost cannot walk from it

4. hardcore thirst all the time NO matter how much water I drink.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
drinking alot of water may relieve the pain for a little while, until you pee and then its back again,sort of like your kidneys have to be inflated to stop it from hurting, but once you pee, it deflates and your back to square one again! thats how it is for me!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
drinking alot of water may relieve the pain for a little while, until you pee and then its back again,sort of like your kidneys have to be inflated to stop it from hurting, but once you pee, it deflates and your back to square one again! thats how it is for me!
ace inhibitors work well for kidney problems,

Islandgirl010

Awards
Anyone get lower back pains with using the Methylated Pro Hormones?

DOn't know if it is coincidence but I always seem to come down with lower back pains when using Methylates..

It's not an all day thing. just after a long night sleep...
I got them and taurine helped as well as magnesium. Drink water. I also lowered my dose of e max to 2 a day, but my back pump was extreme !! ouch ps no drinking alcohol !!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I got them and taurine helped as well as magnesium. Drink water. I also lowered my dose of e max to 2 a day, but my back pump was extreme !! ouch ps no drinking alcohol !!
:sad: lol..!

twistedfords

Awards
  • Established
I got killer back pumps from trenadrol both times i used it. The last time was so bad i cut the ph cycle short a week. I could not even work out it was so bad. I bet it was kidney related . Water is key in all questions about this. Taurine is very good also as everyone has said. But no drinking and no creatine. They both take water away from where it is needed. So With over a gallon of water a day and taurine it should help or cure the problem