Nolva in the UK
- 03-21-2008, 09:20 AM
- 03-23-2008, 12:39 PM
"If you ask for a source for:
- steroids - ancillary meds - DNP - clen - T3 - illegal pro-hormones - research liquid products - or anything that is not legally sold
you WILL be permanently banned"
Nolvadex is a prescription drug, you must go to your doctor for it.
If you need Tamoxifen Citrate for research on lab animals im sure there are many online retailers to fit your needs.
03-23-2008, 01:15 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By cyb3rtr0n1k in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-22-2013, 01:11 AM
- By Pilly in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 04-01-2006, 05:43 PM
- By Jeff in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 09-10-2004, 08:42 AM
- By LM600 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2004, 11:08 AM