Nolva in the UK
- 03-21-2008, 09:20 AM
- 03-23-2008, 12:39 PM
"If you ask for a source for:
- steroids - ancillary meds - DNP - clen - T3 - illegal pro-hormones - research liquid products - or anything that is not legally sold
you WILL be permanently banned"
Nolvadex is a prescription drug, you must go to your doctor for it.
If you need Tamoxifen Citrate for research on lab animals im sure there are many online retailers to fit your needs.
03-23-2008, 01:15 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By hHhcolt49 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2011, 03:20 PM
- By pumpking in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 06-30-2010, 05:16 PM
- By dmbwhiteguy in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 11-16-2007, 08:01 PM
- By tommyboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-02-2005, 11:43 PM