Claritin D with supp's.
- 01-10-2008, 10:07 AM
- 01-20-2008, 04:37 PM
- 03-23-2008, 04:38 PM
03-23-2008, 06:29 PM
It appears that the Claritin-D comes in 12 and 24 hr. versions, both with time-release dosing of pseudoephedrine at roughly 1 mg. per hour. Sensitivity to ECA (if you have ever had it) would be similar to sensitivity to this as they are similar chemicals.
I wouldn't be shocked if there was an increased diuretic/thermogenic effect from the "D" in the claritin...regular claritin wouldn't have this problem. I would be sure...if nothing else...to to drink more water at a minimum while on the D.
As for avoiding supps...just keep an eye on BP if taking other stims.
Similar Forum Threads
- By crowbar46 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-07-2009, 02:24 AM
- By jwelton10 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 10-30-2009, 12:55 AM
- By nofx4110 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-11-2008, 11:28 PM
- By jhferry in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-12-2008, 07:33 PM
- By jpb8200 in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 06-16-2008, 12:48 PM