- 12-26-2007, 02:41 AM
- 12-31-2007, 02:46 AM
We sell probably 60-70 prozac prescriptions a week! A very popular and effective antidepressant. I am taking Lexapro, different SSRI because it has more anticholinergic effects, which also helps with my GAD or generalized anxiety disorder.
Fluoxetine (prozac) is a great antidepressant for people that get "typical" depression symptoms. Depression can either manifest as overeating and oversleeping or insomnia and not eating. Those two categories summarize the most basic reactions people have to depression. If you feel "down" all the time, then fluoxetine is the first antidepressant I would recommend.
It can take up to 6 weeks to obtain the maximum effect, most people will see results within 2 to 3 weeks. My only advice would be to take it every day, not only on the days taht you feel depressed.
12-31-2007, 05:58 PM
Prozac has modest anticholinergic activity so it may be useful if your problems are being caused by an imbalance in parasympathetic/sympathetic tone. For your sake, tek, I would recommend getting blood work done to see where your testosterone levels stand, as that can be the primary cause of your depression.
12-31-2007, 06:40 PM
03-29-2008, 02:07 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By txwakeskater in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-02-2003, 12:49 AM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 01-28-2003, 03:48 PM
- By DevilSmack in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-23-2003, 10:39 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 01-16-2003, 05:03 PM
- By Lifeguard in forum AnabolicsReplies: 35Last Post: 11-06-2002, 11:17 PM