- 11-14-2007, 10:41 PM
Gonna keep it simple, estrogen build up in pects jokingly referred to as breast buds. Ive done 3 very successful sd cycles w/ PCTs maintaining a majority of the gains; nolvedex being the anti-estrogen during that 5 week process. Question is, why, a few weeks after PCT, do they come back. Essentially, if im not taking nolvedex, i have them. Was very aware of side effects going into this about a year ago and after thorough study i planned the cycles. All three were the exact same but only after the most recent PCT did they return, as if i was on cycle again.
(Latest PCT ended about 10/30 ish)
- 11-17-2007, 05:46 PM
you should move this to the post cycle therapy forum - above where you posted there is a thing that says "thread tools" select that then click "move thread"
Similar Forum Threads
- By dannyboy5000 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-05-2003, 05:19 AM
- By max silver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 05-29-2003, 07:26 PM
- By polski_69 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-21-2003, 10:47 PM
- By MUSCLEDAD71 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2003, 01:03 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2003, 11:34 PM