Any OTC drugs to help strengthen ligaments?

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Hey, do any of you know of any OTC drugs that can help strengthen ligaments? I tore a couple ligaments in my ankle, and they will be pretty weak for a year or longer. I will be strengthening them through physical therapy, but was wondering if there any drugs and/or supps that can help.

Thanks.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
i thought that cissus has healing properties for joints and ligaments.

the Cardinal

Awards
Hey, do any of you know of any OTC drugs that can help strengthen ligaments? I tore a couple ligaments in my ankle, and they will be pretty weak for a year or longer. I will be strengthening them through physical therapy, but was wondering if there any drugs and/or supps that can help.

Thanks.
Oral cissus, topical DMSO, and arnica cream. I haven't got time to expound on the benefits of each right now, but trust me on this. If you decide to try only one, make it the DMSO.

NAS

NAS

Awards
super cissus sure helped my ligament strain, I was doing cleins(sp?) into standing barbell presses w/ 145 and the motion pulled my wrist out, but I kept on going, it hurt alot for about 3weeks and I started super cissus seemed to take 3-4days and it feels almost completely healed.