Trauma1's common cold facts/treatments/studies.
- 09-05-2008, 08:25 PM
I just noticed this thread and I can attest to Vitamin C and Zinc Gluconate! 2 winters ago I got a terrible cold and thought I had strep. I combined these two as mention per Trauma, acutally I dosed the Vitamin C higher I think....anyway within 2 days everything subsided.
One quick note, Last year I started supplementing Green Tea Extract, Grape Seed Extract along with my ACES and I have yet to have any sinus problems. I read somewhere about Green Tea and its positive effects with sinus problems.
- 09-10-2008, 06:46 PM
- 12-07-2009, 02:23 PM
I have some good info to add into this thread for Flu season. I hope to get to it this week. If you all have any questions either I'd be glad to help with what I can.
Remember.....wash those hands!!
Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
Similar Forum Threads
- By mrowe8 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-17-2009, 04:00 AM
- By David Dunn in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2009, 12:15 PM
- By Delta Force in forum General ChatReplies: 35Last Post: 11-19-2008, 10:01 AM
- By avenue Red in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 11-14-2007, 12:28 PM
- By LakeMountD in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 8Last Post: 08-03-2005, 04:08 PM