OTC SERMs...do they exist?

TheDrive

Awards
The only SERMs I've seen are prescriptions. I've been lifting for years but pretty new to the whole PH scene, so don't berate me yet...! LOL

The hardest part of planning a cycle seems to be getting a SERM for post cycle therapy. I'm not going to ask for any sources, but if there is anything available over the counter, please point me in the right direction...

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
check out reserveratrol. Although not too orally bio-available, it acutally has SERM-ish properties..

bearmeat

Awards
  • Established
The only SERMs I've seen are prescriptions. I've been lifting for years but pretty new to the whole PH scene, so don't berate me yet...! LOL

The hardest part of planning a cycle seems to be getting a SERM for post cycle therapy. I'm not going to ask for any sources, but if there is anything available over the counter, please point me in the right direction...
SERMS can be easily obtained as research chemicals...search on other boards friendly towards steroids....just make sure that your source is legit with a good amount of searching....

You may want to consider resveratrol as pud stated but I'd probably make it into a transdermal. If you don't want to make it yourself Primordial Performance's Dermacrine contains resveratrol and is a transdermal.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Such SERMS are not intended for human use and are only available for lab research. Must be careful about source posting or asking for a source tho bro.

DMac

DMac

Awards

If your just interested in PCT you should check out Dermacrine Sustain for sure, it's legal and there are a lot of positive reviews on this site and others. I haven't seen a negative review in fact.

I haven't personally used it for PCT but I did try it out as a stand alone supp and noticed some good sex drive and stamina increases.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
Check your PM.

guyver2k

Awards
can i get a pm on where to get serms? plz n thanks ppl
i just got superdrol

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
check out reserveratrol. Although not too orally bio-available, it acutally has SERM-ish properties..
The oral availability can be dramatically improved by taking quercetin simultaneously. Might also want to add Bioperine. In my opinion, Anabolic Innovations' Post Cycle Support is the best resveratrol-containing product around.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Post cycle support is definitely a solid choice (5% discount code for it in my sig) but if you don't mind transdermal I think dermacrine sustain may work better. I have used resveratrol in a formula similar to post cycle support before, and enjoyed it very much. I am going to use dermacrine sustain as my only serm for my current cycle. I have pre-cycle blood tests, and will take after PCT ones as well to assess.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Post cycle support is definitely a solid choice (5% discount code for it in my sig) but if you don't mind transdermal I think dermacrine sustain may work better. I have used resveratrol in a formula similar to post cycle support before, and enjoyed it very much. I am going to use dermacrine sustain as my only serm for my current cycle. I have pre-cycle blood tests, and will take after post cycle therapy ones as well to assess.
It will definately be interesting to see your bloowork results E. How long before your pct?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starts Feb 11. I will also be using their Toco-8, but it has no direct testosterone effect, just LH + FSH I think. I don't feel particularly suppressed, libido is still high boys are hanging normal, but that doesn't prove anything.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The oral availability can be dramatically improved by taking quercetin simultaneously. Might also want to add Bioperine. In my opinion, Anabolic Innovations' Post Cycle Support is the best resveratrol-containing product around.
Agreed. Anabolic Xtreme's Trisorbagen(Bioperine, Emblica Officinalis, DHB)would also work very well for overall enhanced absorbtion.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starts Feb 11. I will also be using their Toco-8, but it has no direct testosterone effect, just LH + FSH I think. I don't feel particularly suppressed, libido is still high boys are hanging normal, but that doesn't prove anything.
Exactly, look forward seeing your results E.

tdboy49

Awards
im taking methyl dx 3 its a superdrol clone...my pct is...

Weeks 1-4 PCS/I3C/ZMA
Weeks 4-7 6-oxo
Weeks 3-6 Lean Xtreme

im not able to get a serm but ive noticed people been saying to take post cycle support if ur not able to get ur hands on a serm and during my pct pcs is apart of it so do you think that would be enough? what ive also read was that you should get 7-oh for cortisol but wouldnt is lean xtreme a substitute for 7-oh

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
If you don't want to make it yourself Primordial Performance's Dermacrine contains resveratrol and is a transdermal.
Just to fix a mixup here - Sustain Alpha is PP's product containing resveratrol, not Dermacrine. Dermacrine is their PH product, desgined to be used on cycle.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
im taking methyl dx 3 its a superdrol clone...my pct is...

Weeks 1-4 PCS/I3C/ZMA
Weeks 4-7 6-oxo
Weeks 3-6 Lean Xtreme

im not able to get a serm but ive noticed people been saying to take post cycle support if ur not able to get ur hands on a serm and during my pct pcs is apart of it so do you think that would be enough? what ive also read was that you should get 7-oh for cortisol but wouldnt is lean xtreme a substitute for 7-oh

Your PCT is inadequate for the compound you are taking. You need a SERM. Spend some time on Google.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your PCT is inadequate for the compound you are taking. You need a SERM. Spend some time on Google.
Although most will agree with that statement,

Iforces new PCT product Reversitol has a few lab reports with feed back after a cycle and they all returned to normal, one of the subjects did a 6 week bold cycle and the last 4 weeks 20/20/30/30 of methadrol (SD clone) his bloodwork came back MINT!!!

Reversitol basically has every thing he listed except 6oxo. which can be used effectively (IMO) while on Reversitol.

and he can take any natty test booster with it.

this is indeed the best choice for OTC PCT.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I believe some of these great companies are working on it, but for all knowledge currently known, I doubt any have something that rivals the usual SERM's. Its best to look around, see what kind of products you could use to run some experiments on your lab rats...

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I believe some of these great companies are working on it, but for all knowledge currently known, I doubt any have something that rivals the usual SERM's. Its best to look around, see what kind of products you could use to run some experiments on your lab rats...
there are some things available, and they will be used in up coming product, (or i can forsee them using them)

meatNcreatine

Awards
go to any steroid friendly message boards have tons of sources.

Also, I hear that P.C.S. is a REPLACEMENT??? for a SERM....if this is so true, why are so many ppl still using Nolva and Clomind and w/e....AI needs to clear this up b/c someone can get really FUxCKED up by taking that statement seriously...

Q: How can I use Post Cycle Support? in my PCT regimen?
A: Post Cycle Support? can be run in place of a SERM or as a test booster along side of your SERM.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/anabolic-innovations/89580-official-post-cycle-support-stoked-faq.html

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
PCS can be used alone for something like Hdrol. Why? Because it is not as harsh as most of the other compounds out. It will not suppress your natural test as bad and it is easier to recover from. Now when you talk SD and such, it is absolutely necessary to run a serm, and IMO, it would be a good choice to run PCS along with it. These harsh compounds will tank your natural test to 0, along with single digits HDL levels and LDL levels in the hundreds. It takes a long time to recover from these and you need something that will get your HPTA back to normal as quick as possible. Hope that helps.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PCS can be used alone for something like Hdrol. Why? Because it is not as harsh as most of the other compounds out. It will not suppress your natural test as bad and it is easier to recover from. Now when you talk SD and such, it is absolutely necessary to run a serm, and IMO, it would be a good choice to run PCS along with it. These harsh compounds will tank your natural test to 0, along with single digits HDL levels and LDL levels in the hundreds. It takes a long time to recover from these and you need something that will get your HPTA back to normal as quick as possible. Hope that helps.

many people feel diferently, but im having blood work done mid cycle, and ill see my levels, and where they are, then ill judge how i respond to them by that test.

but 10mg for 3 weeks, IMO you can get away without one (for superdrol, which is becoming increasingly popular.)......

take pulsing for example, not only is it higher dose and spread throught the day but nothing after a certain time to help recovery.

if he takes it pre workout in the AM he has a lot of time ro recover. and essentially i feel that its not going to be as hard to rcover from once a day dosing early in the morning. but thats my opinion, i think reversitol (stacked with activate extreme or max out) is a good choice

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Estro Xtreme by ACL is pretty powerfull and does do receptor but maybe not as good as a serm. Its a good choice if serms are hard to get. do a short cycle if you cant get a serm. superdrol tho without a serm is kinda scary. better low dose.

meatNcreatine

Awards
Although most will agree with that statement,

Iforces new PCT product Reversitol has a few lab reports with feed back after a cycle and they all returned to normal, one of the subjects did a 6 week bold cycle and the last 4 weeks 20/20/30/30 of methadrol (SD clone) his bloodwork came back MINT!!!

Reversitol basically has every thing he listed except 6oxo. which can be used effectively (IMO) while on Reversitol.

and he can take any natty test booster with it.

this is indeed the best choice for OTC PCT.
that has gyno ALL over it! bloodwork and moobs are two differnt things lol

VitaminA

Awards
This is a huge bump but I thought I would just mention the following:

There are basically two types of sites that sell research chemicals. The first is the type that is OBVIOUSLY geared toward bodybuilders. These online sites offer nothing about the chemical they are selling. The second type is the type geared toward real chemists and other scientists. These sites will have all the data chemical structure, MW, purity, etc...

As a chemist I'll be honest, I'd rather order from a big name chemical supplier based in the United States that assays its product for purity. Although I'd probably pay 5-10 times the amount atleast I know what I'm getting.

On another note, it is pretty easy to figure out which chemical suppliers are reputable. You will see these brands represented in the chemistry department at your university.

rugal09

rugal09

Awards
The closest thing to a serm is PP's Testosterone Recovery Stack. Obviously serms are superior but PP TRS is the next best thing. The only issue is the cost.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
im starting a cycle that consists of superdrol and tren so Im planning on picking up a serm. Im very aware of the side effects of the superdrol and tren but im new to serms and i was wondering what side effects I should expect when taking a serm?

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
im starting a cycle that consists of superdrol and tren so Im planning on picking up a serm. Im very aware of the side effects of the superdrol and tren but im new to serms and i was wondering what side effects I should expect when taking a serm?
I would not worry about side effects from the SERM. I would however, worry about the Tren. Particularly a loss of libido.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could a serm help with gyno from a few years back ? Or is the operating table my only hope now.. I was young and dumb and ran superdrol. At 20.20.30.40. And about a month after pct got gyno have never took. A serm but now almsot get deppresed about the gyno and am just wonder if a serm could help now beforee I resort to the dr's knife.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
your best bet it to try letro...nothing otc will work, atleast nothing that i've ever heard of....nolva at this stage won't do anything to reduce the gyno at all, letro is your best bet, with nolva at the end so u don't get rebound at the end of the letro

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
many people feel diferently, but im having blood work done mid cycle, and ill see my levels, and where they are, then ill judge how i respond to them by that test.

but 10mg for 3 weeks, IMO you can get away without one (for superdrol, which is becoming increasingly popular.)......

take pulsing for example, not only is it higher dose and spread throught the day but nothing after a certain time to help recovery.

if he takes it pre workout in the AM he has a lot of time ro recover. and essentially i feel that its not going to be as hard to rcover from once a day dosing early in the morning. but thats my opinion, i think reversitol (stacked with activate extreme or max out) is a good choice
WOW what i have learned in 2 years lol diregard that post above me completely.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah this is scary, I am a little nervous that the SERM I am getting is legit. Weather I get the SERM in the mail is one thing. How do I know it works until after I'm in a sensitive state coming off of M-Drol and find out the hard way that my source is selling fakes. It sucks :(
I got quite a few sources by searching and researching but scams can run deep. I'm tempted to buy some serms from different places and try them :) But who has the time or money to do that.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
SERMS are very easy to come by. There really is no reason to sell fakes. I'm not going to say it has never happened, but I've never heard of anyone getting fake SERMS.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
you should never run a cycle unlesss you got plenty of money. have a big OTC stack ready just incase. Reversitol,bioforge,PSC, and such

NOONESPECIAL

Awards
Could I get someone to get pm a good serm for otc or where i can get?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
DAA and other top notch T boosters may be able to replace a SERM if they are taken ON cycle too.

I would take DAA or HCGenerate on cycle and for PCT with SD or something else thats very supressive. If you really look into things many guys have ran SD/oral tren and didnt use a SERM.

You just need to plan things out to the t.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
DAA and other top notch T boosters may be able to replace a SERM if they are taken ON cycle too.

I would take DAA or HCGenerate on cycle and for PCT with SD or something else thats very supressive. If you really look into things many guys have ran SD/oral tren and didnt use a SERM.

You just need to plan things out to the t.
taking DAA on cycle makes absolutely no sense man. The point of steroids is to artificial jack test through the roof (which SD does very, very well). More or less a complete waste of money. Now in PCT it makes very much sense.

And attempting to run 'SD/oral tren' without a serm would be almost asking for failure. Why run this risk of permanently damaging your endocrine system?

this thread is for OTC serms, I believe the new company taurus nutrition is working on one, but they have not released any info on it

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
taking DAA on cycle makes absolutely no sense man. The point of steroids is to artificial jack test through the roof (which SD does very, very well). More or less a complete waste of money. Now in PCT it makes very much sense.
but DAA helps raise testicular testosterone levels, not just all over levels. So it may work partially like HCG does, making recovery easier. Note that I say may, because there isn't enough data to really be sure. At $12 for a months supply, its not exactly a huge amount of money to waste for the chance of easier recovery. I can easily spend that much on a meal at chik fil a

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
but DAA helps raise testicular testosterone levels, not just all over levels. So it may work partially like HCG does, making recovery easier. Note that I say may, because there isn't enough data to really be sure. At $12 for a months supply, its not exactly a huge amount of money to waste for the chance of easier recovery. I can easily spend that much on a meal at chik fil a
Man i love chickfila

Pika

Awards
P mag/h drol mild but they will need a serm as they shut you down, and imo q shut down is a shut down.

Any1 using epi/havoc, sd, or any class 3 is harsh h drol p mag tera may vary its a class 2 non liver toxi like fura a , 11oxo, bold 200, may want to use otc as its class 1 so should be ok but again for class 1 to work you need to duble the does somtimes trible for the efects to be decent .. This time you may want to consider a serm.