OTC drugs for sleep

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. RoidGracie

2mg of Melatonin and 100 mg of 5-HTP and cut down on caffeine and other stimulants. Actually, quitting caffeine alone was like night and day, didn't need any sleep aid, but I'm back to drinking tea now.......I believe maybe this RLS and all these other sleep problems are nothing more than overuse of stimulants during the day.

2. Somnidren-GH helps put me out pretty good

3. I have had great success with Melatonin. I do 3mg and it gets my sleep back to a regular pattern. But the dreams are vivid and a side bonus. The sleep is solid and I haven't woken up groggy. I did not like Ambien at all. It knocked me out, but I would wake up four hours later and stuggle to get back to sleep. (I also have a mild mood disorder and occasionally get hypomanic, so I have had numerous prescriptions, Trazadone, Seroquel, Ambien, etc. Melatonin has provided FAR better results with no side effects that I have experienced).

4. Not meaning to pump our own products but we developed Nocturnabol because we knew there was a need for good sleep aid. Check out the ingredient profile. I really like the product and take it quite often. Nice vivid dreams as well.

In a couple of weeks we'll have samples to give out (maybe sooner actually).

Just offering an alternate to consider.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Otc Pct For Retaining Power?
    By c hammer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 11:35 PM
  2. best product/drug for reducing cortisol
    By ripped22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-01-2007, 09:00 AM
  3. New drug for PCT...
    By torp in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-14-2006, 08:21 PM
  4. need a recommendation (anti-inflamatory OTC drug)
    By OmarJackson in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-22-2005, 08:57 PM
  5. New Drug for DHT Blocking
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 12:35 AM