OTC drugs for sleep
- 03-18-2008, 07:46 PM
2mg of Melatonin and 100 mg of 5-HTP and cut down on caffeine and other stimulants. Actually, quitting caffeine alone was like night and day, didn't need any sleep aid, but I'm back to drinking tea now.......I believe maybe this RLS and all these other sleep problems are nothing more than overuse of stimulants during the day.
- 03-20-2008, 10:48 AM
- 03-20-2008, 11:47 AM
I have had great success with Melatonin. I do 3mg and it gets my sleep back to a regular pattern. But the dreams are vivid and a side bonus. The sleep is solid and I haven't woken up groggy. I did not like Ambien at all. It knocked me out, but I would wake up four hours later and stuggle to get back to sleep. (I also have a mild mood disorder and occasionally get hypomanic, so I have had numerous prescriptions, Trazadone, Seroquel, Ambien, etc. Melatonin has provided FAR better results with no side effects that I have experienced).
03-23-2008, 12:25 AM
Not meaning to pump our own products but we developed Nocturnabol because we knew there was a need for good sleep aid. Check out the ingredient profile. I really like the product and take it quite often. Nice vivid dreams as well.
In a couple of weeks we'll have samples to give out (maybe sooner actually).
Just offering an alternate to consider.
Similar Forum Threads
- By c hammer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-03-2007, 12:35 AM
- By ripped22 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 04-01-2007, 10:00 AM
- By torp in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2006, 09:21 PM
- By OmarJackson in forum OTC DrugReplies: 11Last Post: 06-22-2005, 09:57 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-27-2003, 01:35 AM