Kratom

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Im trying to find out if this stuff is legal? Ive seen it for sell as "insense"?????

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Im trying to find out if this stuff is legal? Ive seen it for sell as "insense"?????
Yes it is and yes its good. Ill pm you with the site I get mine from.

JonK

Awards
can someone pm a good place to get this? Sounds really interesting to say the least

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
its legal and you can even buy it already in caps. i noticed that i developed a tolerance to it pretty quick. i've been told to use it no more than once a week to prevent tolerance build up. the plus side to eating alot of it every day was that it really firmed up my stools. :)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
can anyone explain how this feels. Ive seen it sold in "joints" to be smoked....its a downer right?

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
Some people report minimal effects when smoked. However, I can personally attest that I got high when I smoked it. I used it as a cannabis substitute when I didn't have any sticky icky.
It works much better injested. 4-7 grams injested will give a very nice euphoric feeling.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
can anyone explain how this feels. Ive seen it sold in "joints" to be smoked....its a downer right?
It is a very potent opioid receptor agonist, and if dosed properly it is very effective for pain managment or just a good buzz.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its extremly realxing, with that somewhat warm comfortable feeling you get with opioid drugs, 14 grams is a great experience except you might throw up the next morning it does have tendency to give hang over at high doses. the site I purchase it from is reasonably priced and had lots of other cool **** to try, pm me if you would like the site.:cheers: