>>>>> Salvia experiences <<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
Come on guys..share your experience with :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: salvia divinorum :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: here

BMW

Awards
  • Established
ive used it before it was a 6x extract very interesting substance dont think i would do it again though its hard to explain the experience but it was very trippy...trees seemed to turn into people and the field was our stage me and a friend were to perform but i was beeing pull on both arms from the "people" til i came back it was very wierd but the effects are extremely short

delton

delton

Awards
Come on guys..share your experience with :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: salvia divinorum :afro: :afro: :afro: :afro: here
Salvia divinorum is a psychoactive with no anabolic properties (nor any other health benefits). You can find lots of information elsewhere on the web regarding salvia -- just Google for it.

The story is complex... it can range from very short-lived and powerful (to the point of being dangerous), to long-lived and very mellow, depending on the method of ingestion and potency of the extract. Do your research (elsewhere).

Anabolic Monkey

Awards
Ehhh.. don't think I would touch that stuff with a 10 foot pole. Thats stuffs supposed to be one of the most mind f*ck outa this dimension type experiences one can have. I've heard some horror stories. Ppl comming out of a trip with piss all over themselves... no thanks.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
It's pretty intense for a couple minutes, then the afterglow is nice.. It's worth trying at least once.

solidwon

Awards
The 20x was the potency I smoked. All it takes is one puff quite literally. I dislike the taste very much as it seems to stick to your tongue for a while. The madness descended before I even exhaled but lasted for a few moments compared to others such as acid or mushrooms. Very visual but not very jarring. It seems to have a cult following some claiming it enhances their spirituality. Personally I think it's merely a short somewhat expensive high.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it does have its root in spiritual/shamanistic use.

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
Salvia divinorum is a psychoactive with no anabolic properties (nor any other health benefits). You can find lots of information elsewhere on the web regarding salvia -- just Google for it.

The story is complex... it can range from very short-lived and powerful (to the point of being dangerous), to long-lived and very mellow, depending on the method of ingestion and potency of the extract. Do your research (elsewhere).
I know how it works on the:smite: mind:fool2: .. just wondering if people on AM had stories to share about it:afro:

Sorry I thought I posted this on otc's and not the suppl. board..my bad

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope, no experience with it here. From what reading i've done it seems to have a very wide range of effects on people in both time and intensity.

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
Nope, no experience with it here. From what reading i've done it seems to have a very wide range of effects on people in both time and intensity.
Thx for the moving Jay..Have you seen the crazy video's of salvia users on youtube..some crazy s**t :fool2: :icon_lol:

delton

delton

Awards
I know how it works on the:smite: mind:fool2: .. just wondering if people on AM had stories to share about it:afro:

Sorry I thought I posted this on otc's and not the suppl. board..my bad
Right, this is the OTC Drug forum, but it's a subforum of Nutrition. The board is "AnabolicMinds", not "ExploringMinds". So I figured it's not for discussion of psychedelics. But I'm not a board moderator, so go crazy... seems like a lot of people here are happy to talk about it.

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
Let 's go crazy:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :fool2: :fool2: :dance: :dance: :dance: :afro: :dance: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :head:

Sorry man.. we did not mean to hurt anyone's feelings by discussing this..
did you ever try Phenibut, Delton?

Phenibut is also one of the OTC drugs and it bugg:fool2:les your mind too..:D

delton

delton

Awards
Let 's go crazy:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :fool2: :fool2: :dance: :dance: :dance: :afro: :dance: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :head:

Sorry man.. we did not mean to hurt anyone's feelings by discussing this..
did you ever try Phenibut, Delton?

Phenibut is also one of the OTC drugs and it bugg:fool2:les your mind too..:D
Hey, no feelings hurt here. I'm a firm believer in inner explorations, and could talk about many things like salvia (which I have tried on more than one occasion -- use a sitter!)

I haven't tried phenibut... looked into it, but I gather it's kind of sedating. I have a hard enough time staying awake as it is!

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
Hey, no feelings hurt here. I'm a firm believer in inner explorations, and could talk about many things like salvia (which I have tried on more than one occasion -- use a sitter!)

I haven't tried phenibut... looked into it, but I gather it's kind of sedating. I have a hard enough time staying awake as it is!

Aha.. we have an experienced user here:head: ..I think if you use 500mg-1.5 gram of phenibut you can sleep better(kind of GABA like)..If you use 3-4 grams >>:drunk: the problem is the tolerance with phenibut..you can not use it too many times in a week(the small dose I mean)..but for some people it works great and they use it to get a good sleep..
the higher dose >> believe me you do not want to use it more than once a week in a higher dose..the next day you are kind off hangovered:hammer:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
After exhaling, i "left" the room, half of the room i appeared to be in melted away and i had this heavy, concrete feeling in my body. I felt pain, fear and an intense pressure holding me in my place. People in the room seemed cruel as they laughed and i had no ability to understand why they would laugh at a guy whos dying. It lasted 30 seconds of which i was video taped and upon review only really sat theree trying to talk to no avail. A few of my buddies tried to rujn away randomly, and most of us lost control of our mouths and drooled on our selves. most who do it good once, never do it again.

delton

delton

Awards
Aha.. we have an experienced user here:head: ..I think if you use 500mg-1.5 gram of phenibut you can sleep better(kind of GABA like)..If you use 3-4 grams >>:drunk: the problem is the tolerance with phenibut..you can not use it too many times in a week(the small dose I mean)..but for some people it works great and they use it to get a good sleep..
the higher dose >> believe me you do not want to use it more than once a week in a higher dose..the next day you are kind off hangovered:hammer:
Thanks for the advice about phenibut. I'm currently using PowerFull, from USP Labs, and it's very effective for sleep.

One last thing... I just took at look at the "rules/FAQ sticky" for this board. There are four rules, and all of them are the same... no discussion of recreational drugs, under pain of being permanently banned from the board. So, phenibut is OK, but leave the salvia to some other board. Peace...:cool:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well discussion of what it is since it isn't illegal(scheduled) seems fine until the big boss man says different. It's sort of discussing alcohol in my book.

delton

delton

Awards
Salvia is sold legally OTC.

Yeah, I know that. And JayHawkk says it's OK, so that's good enough for me.

But "rec drug" just means a drug taken for recreational purposes. There are lots of OTC recreational drugs. Kava, nitrous oxide, diethyl ether, nutmeg, alkyl nitrites, poppy-hull tea, dextromethorphan, various phenethylamines and tryptamines, and of course nicotine, alcohol, and caffeine. And many others. Some of them are "OTC" only if you aren't using them as a recreational drug, and all of them are controlled substances according to a strict reading of the Analog Drug Act (which says table sugar is a controlled substance if you tell someone it has stimulant properties and then sell it to them).

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll bring up the issue with the boss man Delton. You may be right because honestly I know nothing of this other than what I recently read. I didn't want to up and lock something that would be the equivilant of making a thread about your experiences with any other legally sold supplement/drug/herb.

Stay tuned :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gonna shut this down. Both for the fact that as YR explained it is illegal in some places and for the fact this just isn't the nature of this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.