Anyone use Hordiene for fatloss?

  1. Anyone use Hordiene for fatloss?


    Topic . If so can you post your expirence?


  2. Hordenine and PEA is a great mood boosting/stim combo. I am going to have SFRs new product picked up.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Hordenine and PEA is a great mood boosting/stim combo. I am going to have SFRs new product picked up.
    Whats in this new product?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Topic . If so can you post your expirence?
    I find its great with PEA for a pre workout stim so perhaps it would be great for cardio motivation. I havent seen much of the way of fatloss using it BUT Im not using it for that reason.

  5. Yeah I got some you recommended from Custom. if I havnt repped you yet Rivet remind me and I will for that link in the Whats the highest Dise Pea thread. I'll post some feed back when I do do the "Eurphoric Adventure" Ill probally do like 100 mgs Hordenine and 400 Pea first time; provided that all is safe. When I googled Horenine on the net many sources say people have been using it for fatloss. I m Interested in how many starts , using a one to five star scale system it rates.

    Example Sesamin rates 2 and a half stars
    CLA only rates two stars
    Caffeine 3 stars
    Yohimbe 3 I beleive. Its in a mucle magazine somewhere
    Its an article on Fat burners. I Dont mean to get off subject of this thread bceause this thread is Hordenine.

    Btw Dsade How was your PEa/ Hordenine expirence? What dose of both did you take? Any life changing expirences or anything=)

  6. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Yeah I got some you recommended from Custom. if I havnt repped you yet Rivet remind me and I will for that link in the Whats the highest Dise Pea thread. I'll post some feed back when I do do the "Eurphoric Adventure" Ill probally do like 100 mgs Hordenine and 400 Pea first time; provided that all is safe. When I googled Horenine on the net many sources say people have been using it for fatloss. I m Interested in how many starts , using a one to five star scale system it rates.
    Don't worry about repping me

    Wow 100hord 400pea 1st time? If hits you the same way it does me your in for a ride. The 1st time I used it 75mg hord and 225pea were MORE then enough Anything over 300mg of PEA (when combined with hordenine) Just gives me a headache even now and I have used it a lot so watch out for that.

    Perhaps my dose isn't high enough or something but I'm not trying to cut. I just use it along with AP to keep me "leaner" while eating over maintenance.

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    ..but the mood boost is VERY pronounced and pleasant.
    Pretty much the same thing here...
    Last edited by Rivet; 03-10-2007 at 01:38 PM.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post



    Btw Dsade How was your PEa/ Hordenine expirence? What dose of both did you take? Any life changing expirences or anything=)
    No life-changing experiences, other than my life itself...but the mood boost is VERY pronounced and pleasant.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. Look for feedback on HEAT (Avant Labs) - it has hordenine in it.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Rivet View Post
    Wow 100hord 400pea 1st time? If hits you the same way it does me your in for a ride. The 1st time I used it 75mg hord and 225pea were MORE then enough Anything over 300mg of PEA (when combined with hordenine) Just gives me a headache even now and I have used it a lot so watch out for that
    No Done 100-200 mgs of Pea here without Hordenine. I think 225 pea with 50 Pea is will be the first dose here. Dr Gonzo says for a real eurphoric adventure do 400-800 mgs PEA(never over a gram, he did it ) I might do the 400 -800 someday But think will dose it steady to see how my body reacts. Im mainly using it for a mood boost. Hey why not use it if the tools are here.

  10. Just Designer Supplement's Basic Cuts which has Hordenine, PEA, caffeine and Cayanne. I'm not sure what I can attribute to it but it seems to be well tollerated (my wife can take it and she doesn't react well to most stims).

  11. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    Just Designer Supplement's Basic Cuts which has Hordenine, PEA, caffeine and Cayanne. I'm not sure what I can attribute to it but it seems to be well tollerated (my wife can take it and she doesn't react well to most stims).

    Does she take Hordenine alone?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Does she take Hordenine alone?
    Never tried.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    No Done 100-200 mgs of Pea here without Hordenine. I think 225 pea with 50 Pea is will be the first dose here. Dr Gonzo says for a real eurphoric adventure do 400-800 mgs PEA(never over a gram, he did it ) I might do the 400 -800 someday But think will dose it steady to see how my body reacts. Im mainly using it for a mood boost. Hey why not use it if the tools are here.
    Awww ok. Just looking out for you. 225/50 sounds like a great 1st time dose

  14. Bumping this because aIm interested in seeing studies or hearing from people who Hordenien did work for fatloss.

    Over at Bodybuilding dot com it says its for fatloss. I didnt use it long enough to really make a difference . Im wondering how potent it is,and the question of safety has risen for some reason with hordenine
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anyone used complexes for fatloss
    By saggy321 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-16-2010, 12:03 PM
  2. Anyone used Evista for PCT?
    By Supercellular in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-17-2006, 12:00 AM
  3. anyone not use nolva for pct?
    By dedication in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-16-2005, 03:05 PM
  4. Anyone use 7-keto for cutting?
    By Jorta in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-20-2003, 12:27 PM
Log in
Log in