Any suggestion's on a good online Pharmacy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
I have a prescription for my medication (provigil) Really does the trick and helps me allot with Adult ADD. Unfortunitly my insurance company will not pay for this treatment as its*SO CALLED UNPROVEN* anyhow everyone knows the story, its expensive and it works. Its new so they can deny it, since its so expensive I've been looking online for a pharmacy preferable in Canada. Any suggestions????

Cost me 275$ for a 30 day supply at 200mg dosages.

I'd like to cut that number down some, without sacrificing safety.

(BTW i don't believe i'm breaking any board rules, but never can be to careful so i put in this disclaimer to delete this thread if it is against the rules)

*NOTE*
This is looking for LEGAL pharmacy and i have a PRESCRIPTION.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Hurray, i found pharmacychecker.com and there prices are alot better, but i have to get a bigger script from my doctor. 100 generic version of 200 mg. is 196$ which is great.

unless someone knows of a better deal, i'm gonna go with them.

Dr liftalot

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
my insurance (Anthem BC/BS) covers it under sleep issues, Insomnia etc. Would your insurance cover it under a different diagnosis?

you might try having your Dr use a different approach in the diagnosis.

just a thought

dingling

Awards
Call your doctor and tell them to call the insurance for a prior authorization and have them say that it is a medically necessary treatment. That might do the trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.