pseudephedrine vs ephedrine

Mess

Awards
  • Established
i came to finde OTC drug contains pseudephedrine HCL at 120 mg, i searched the net to find out that its an isomer of ephedrine .

does this mean that i can take it instead of ephedrine in ECA stack ? if yes what would be the dose or how much of it is equel to 25mg of ephedrine

Cheers

Spitdeath

Awards
i came to finde OTC drug contains pseudephedrine HCL at 120 mg, i searched the net to find out that its an isomer of ephedrine .

does this mean that i can take it instead of ephedrine in ECA stack ? if yes what would be the dose or how much of it is equel to 25mg of ephedrine

Cheers
I read a thread at avant about this someone said they had a conversion chart for p to e because it takes more p to equal the same effect as e. But the pe is supposed to have less side effects.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was researching the same thing about six months ago. I don't remember any exact numbers, but I ended up opting for the real thing after my research was finished. Give Google a shot and see what you can find...that's what I did. Good luck on your search.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I haven't taken it in quite a while, but as I recall 25 mg of e was at least as strong as 120 mg of pe. The feeling of the being on the two is similar.

Mess

Awards
  • Established
I haven't taken it in quite a while, but as I recall 25 mg of e was at least as strong as 120 mg of pe. The feeling of the being on the two is similar.
great, the pills are 120mgs each, so now i know how much to take .

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
120 mgs should work well. It's def. not too much so that you'll get negative sides.

And maybe to correct my earlier statement, I don't remember anxiety issues on pe, but with e at high enough doses, I def. felt uncomfortable sometimes.