New Sleeping Pill Rozerem

joshingyou

Awards
I'm wondering if anyone has opinions on this Rozerem. Non-addictive and all that is what's claimed. Another thing I noted is that says patients who've taken or on benzos aren't ideal for it.

Interesting note, its says " Rozerem is associated with decreased testosterone levels and increased prolactin levels." What good is that? Especially since its marketing itself as long term use drug.

Any opinions?

jagleaso

Awards
I'm wondering if anyone has opinions on this Rozerem. Non-addictive and all that is what's claimed. Another thing I noted is that says patients who've taken or on benzos aren't ideal for it.

Interesting note, its says " Rozerem is associated with decreased testosterone levels and increased prolactin levels." What good is that? Especially since its marketing itself as long term use drug.

Any opinions?
Ambien is marketed as a non-addictive sleep aid aswell. IMHO, don't see how anything can work better than ambien. 20mg of that and I'm gone in 20 minutes or less (I'm a 230 lb guy).

On a side note, if you take ambien with the intention of staying awake for ANY length of time be prepared to wake up in the morning with complete memory loss of what you did post-ambien. It's pretty dangerous in that regard.

One morning, after ambien, i found an umbrella in my room and I had no idea who it belonged to. Needless to say I must have been completely inebriated.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
LOL Jag, I've had pillow-talk conversations with my wife after taking ambien and had NO recollection of it the next day. She's probably been fvcking with me too!!

jagleaso

Awards
LOL Jag, I've had pillow-talk conversations with my wife after taking ambien and had NO recollection of it the next day. She's probably been fvcking with me too!!
:rofl:exactly man, I have gone back on a few occasions to look at the logs of my IM's w/ other people after dosing and it's pretty funny.

anabolicandre

Awards
I took 10mgs and was on the phone with a girl and apparently woke my roomates up screaming that there was a fire outside, and we needed to save the people there... all while I was completly naked mind you. they wrapped me in sheets brought me warm milk and put me to bed.

I dont remember anything.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established

Any opinions?
I tried it. It had an extremely delayed effect. It didn't hit me till the next day and even then, it just felt like melatonin. Melatonin is much friendlier to test levels, though it can still be suppressive over time. Ambien puts me into another dimension, I took it for years but just can't stand that place anymore. I like Ativan personally, when I really need to sleep.

enzo1

Awards
I have heard many doctors have not really been prescribing because of possible liver toxicity over long term use. I really want to try it but am waiting for a few more people before I jump ship. I could really use something to get my clock reset.

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Ambien (Zolpiderm), or Stilnox as it is called in Australia, is freakn awesome. Love teh ****. Need some right now actually, but dont have a script. Really good for those nights when you just need to get to bloody sleep. 4 at once is pretty fun. 1 is just great. Non addictive, but you build tolerance REALLY quickly.

No hangover in morning, excellent stuff.

butabi

Awards
Melatonin is much friendlier to test levels, though it can still be suppressive over time.
i took my no xplode too late lsat night.... round 8pm pre workout.... im sensitive to stimulants, so at 130am my mind was racing...2mg of melatonin, im out for the count in 20mins

it works good for the most part....but there have been serious insomnia times when i still had a hard time with melatonin, but that was only 1mg, as long as i take 2mg's i feel great the next morning and i go comatose real quick

works for me...(and ive had some crazy insomnia)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
i took my no xplode too late lsat night.... round 8pm pre workout.... im sensitive to stimulants, so at 130am my mind was racing...2mg of melatonin, im out for the count in 20mins

it works good for the most part....but there have been serious insomnia times when i still had a hard time with melatonin, but that was only 1mg, as long as i take 2mg's i feel great the next morning and i go comatose real quick

works for me...(and ive had some crazy insomnia)
That's like my wife. 3mg of mel puts her down very well, but it's hit or miss with me. I always add a benzo or anti-hist if I really need to sleep.

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Yeah a benzo with zopliderm is a potent combo.

THing about benzo's is I need 20mg or so to get a decent effect, the 5-10 just dont cut it. And its hard to get a script for them at my age in Australia. Worth their weight in gold though at times, and have some anti-catabolic effects I believe.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yeah a benzo with zopliderm is a potent combo.

THing about benzo's is I need 20mg or so to get a decent effect, the 5-10 just dont cut it. And its hard to get a script for them at my age in Australia. Worth their weight in gold though at times, and have some anti-catabolic effects I believe.
Try Ativan. 2-4mgs works for me. Plus, great for cortisol reduction post w/o like you said. Also great in early PCT to inhibit catabolism and help with androgen withdrawl/high SERM levels.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D, how useful would occasional xanax be instead of ativan for inhibiting post cycle catabolism (ie mostly getting better sleep at night)? I know ativan has a longer half-life, Im just wondering if xanax would work as well? i dont plan on even trying it post workout....when I need a good night sleep, .5m takes me out, and I dont want to mess with that re: tolerance.

juggernaut333

Awards
  • Established
benzos are not something u want to get involved with,part time,full time,any time

usp labs REM product has done wonders for my sleep,try that bro

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D, how useful would occasional xanax be instead of ativan for inhibiting post cycle catabolism (ie mostly getting better sleep at night)? I know ativan has a longer half-life, Im just wondering if xanax would work as well? i dont plan on even trying it post workout....when I need a good night sleep, .5m takes me out, and I dont want to mess with that re: tolerance.
Xanax has a longer half-life actually, as does Valium, but it'll still help all the same. It might actually work better, I just like Ativan because it doesn't make me as woozy and has that shorter half-life, so it's easier to avoid sides and tolerance. Occasional use is not a problem. I've used them successfully for over a decade just like I explained earlier.

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
Ahhhmmmm No. Benzo's have an excellent safety profile when used properly. Yes they are addictive/tolerance is built easily.. however they have many benefits (CNS depressant/anti catabolic etc etc).

Like all drugs, when used in moderation they can be very beneficial.

The USP labs product may be great ( I tried it and it did nothin for me) but for many people out there benzo's, along with hypnotics are needed to get sleep, sometimes long term, sometimes short term.

I havent even started on their usefulness for anxiety. Just because they have a high abuse potential, doesnt mean they are not VERY useful drugs.

benzos are not something u want to get involved with,part time,full time,any time

usp labs REM product has done wonders for my sleep,try that bro

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's just too damn bad that the people who abuse these types of products screw it up for those of us who would like to use them responsibly. I can't find anything available without a script, then I have to pay an arm and a leg to go see a doc.

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've tried Rozerem 4 times and each time it was at least 2pm the following day before I felt remotely normal. Very groggy in the AM, does work as a sleep aid just has some lag to it. My 2 cents.