- 06-02-2005, 08:36 PM
I hurt my shoulder. It bothers me terribly doing any upper body movements period. What can I take that will not hinder my progress with the current cycle of anadrol and Eq that I am doing? I read where Tylenol have something in it that will hinder my progress. What about aleve and why do some of you not like taking it? Any help please! I want to continue to make the good gains that I am getting I am only three weeks into it and have already gained ten pounds and my strength is way up.
- 06-03-2005, 12:04 AM
Use an NSAID like aleve or motrin. I would not use more than 1 or 2 tylenol/day if I was on anadrol. Even then, only use if needed to supp the NSAID.
06-03-2005, 02:32 PM
06-03-2005, 06:52 PM
06-03-2005, 07:19 PM
06-03-2005, 08:00 PM
Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammitory Drug. They are commonly known as NSAID's.Originally Posted by stumpy29
Similar Forum Threads
- By ralph4u2c in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:11 PM
- By Big Masa in forum General ChatReplies: 20Last Post: 01-26-2003, 02:31 AM
- By shanesurfs in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 11-07-2002, 07:31 PM
- By Matthew D in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 10-31-2002, 08:21 AM
- By shady in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 10-25-2002, 01:58 AM