Best Cholesterol drugs?

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
I took lipitor years ago and had some adverse side-effects such as numbing in my left leg and some vision problems in my left eye. I am still suffering some what from these syptoms. I still need to take an effect cholesterol lowering drug but want to know what is the best one for attacking both genetic cause of cholesterol and food cause. Also drug that lowers bad ldl but raises good hdl cholesterols.

size

Awards
  • Established
You are rather young to have serious cholesterol issues. I would suggest using a combination of policosanol, sesathing, and garlic. None of those are prescription which I think is a good thing.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
You are rather young to have serious cholesterol issues. I would suggest using a combination of policosanol, sesathing, and garlic. None of those are prescription which I think is a good thing.
Yeah. Many children are too young to have adult on-set diabetes but it is happening. My body doesn't metabolize cholesterol properly. It runs in my family unfortunately.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Wondering where I can get the policosanol and sesathing. Never heard of those. Let me do a google and do some learning.

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
sesathing was a misprint. The product is actually called sesathin. That might help you with your google searching :)

Cosmo

Awards
everything size said and pantethine, GLA, and fenugreek. theres tons of others i can list if you want

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
sesathing was a misprint. The product is actually called sesathin. That might help you with your google searching :)
Thank you because I was wondering why it kept asking me to check my spelling.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
everything size said and pantethine, GLA, and fenugreek. theres tons of others i can list if you want
Yes please. Any truly effective natural alternative is always welcomed

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Read up on the Policosanol and it really sounds promising. I know about the effects of garlic but never thought it was very effective alone but maybe more effective with a synergistic combination with the two others mentioned above.