Antihistamines- A ? for the good Dr.D
- 05-07-2005, 08:02 AM
- 05-09-2005, 12:32 AM
Originally Posted by AcuDoc
- 05-09-2005, 02:41 AM
when i got hives and site are pain from 1-test i would take half a benadryl and it worked wonders, drowsiness wasnt an issue at that dosage either, however getting hives seems to be an obvious allergic reaction which may be different than what you are talking about.
05-09-2005, 01:52 PM
Fantastic replies. This was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Pride89 in forum Advanced Muscle ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2014, 01:22 PM
- By CDB in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2006, 07:05 PM
- By rtm in forum OTC DrugReplies: 13Last Post: 02-26-2005, 07:14 PM
- By GonnaBeHuge in forum AnabolicsReplies: 45Last Post: 10-18-2003, 03:46 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 02-08-2003, 06:13 AM