What is Super Creatine?

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. Would you still recommend CEE over Super Creatine?

StuckeyBoss

Awards
Yes, CEE is the super creatine right now. That link to me shows a product with no new delivery system really than an insulin spike, which has been done for many years now.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Plus Bulknutrition.com has a great article debating whether or not CEE is really better than MONO.....until further TESTS are done, MONO is still the KING.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Jeez, guys.. I'm ready to buy something new and I don't know what to buy.. I have Creatine Monohydrate, but I think I'm going to go for the CEE.. Would somebody mind telling me what's the best bang for your buck in regards to CEE? I know there are several brands available...

Thanks...

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Jeez, guys.. I'm ready to buy something new and I don't know what to buy.. I have Creatine Monohydrate, but I think I'm going to go for the CEE.. Would somebody mind telling me what's the best bang for your buck in regards to CEE? I know there are several brands available...

Thanks...
Check Custom Nutrition Warehouse or Nutra Planet. Get their bulk powder. I think NP is even having a sale. If you want caps, try out CNW's Thunder

StuckeyBoss

Awards
I got my bulk CEE from 1fast400. I cap it because the taste is horrendous.

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
what do you guys take your powder cee with? (in regards to a delivery system)
i usually mix it with some NO-Xplode or sometimes just gatorade.

IRserge

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I dont think CEE needs a special delivery system. I like your avatar, who is that?

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hmm.... on customs page he has cre-ethyl extreme which uses Glycerol Monostearate to "greatly increase the uptake of CEE".

btw i don't know who that is, i wish i did....

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Try Beyond-a-century.com for some pretty good pricing on 500grams of CEE.
But what do you guys think about Kre-Aklyn though?

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
1fast's CEE mixes pretty well in orange juice, which seems to mask the taste very well too.