adderall weight loss

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by SrT4u2Nv View Post
    Im on a 10mg dose of Focalin and it isnt doing anything for my ADD/AHAD or depression... nothing... im going to speak with my doc to bump up to 20mg or switch me to something else. Anyone have any ideas besides Addheral
    Have you tried it with caffeine? That's the only way I get optimal effects from these things. Man I wish I could get my hands on some more of this stuff...


  2. You people are using it Illegally and not for its intended use. You can call it whatever you want but you might as well be smoking crack.

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WLEwRdi0QU"]YouTube - Drug Dealer Testimonial[/ame]
    •   
       


  3. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz-SHFLl0dc&feature=related"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

  4. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJIjWlLa8MU&feature=re lated"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]




    For you people that abuse presciption drugs...Its only a matter of time before you "graduate".....

  5. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    You people are using it Illegally and not for its intended use. You can call it whatever you want but you might as well be smoking crack.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WLEwRdi0QU
    yeah seriously, the only benefit of adderall vs. illicit drugs I can see is that in most cases it's probably clean, I think if you're going to resort to illegal drugs for cutting, you may as well just buy some meth because at this point you're basically just a closet tweeker.
    •   
       


  6. I have been taken adderall for school purposes only for the past 2 years. It defnitley has a significant impact on your diet. I would not recommend to take it for weight loss because when your not on it you will eat more than normal. It also can mess up your metabolisim.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    You people are using it Illegally and not for its intended use. You can call it whatever you want but you might as well be smoking crack.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WLEwRdi0QU
    Yeah, thanks for comparing apples to oranges.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    YouTube - Drug abuse pictures before and after




    For you people that abuse presciption drugs...Its only a matter of time before you "graduate".....
    That's a pretty big leap...but thanks for the warning.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    That's a pretty big leap...but thanks for the warning.

    It is not a leap at all!. Adderall and Meth are practically the same thing.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Nightwanderer View Post
    yeah seriously, the only benefit of adderall vs. illicit drugs I can see is that in most cases it's probably clean, I think if you're going to resort to illegal drugs for cutting, you may as well just buy some meth because at this point you're basically just a closet tweeker.
    First of all, I've never advocated using adderall as a diet aid. Just as I don't think ephedrine is a wise choice for trying to lose weight. You do realize however, that this was its original purpose? This same mix of D/L-amphetamine was marketed as a weight loss drug years ago. Its only recently that its been resurrected as an ADD med.

    Additionally, how is this any different from people using clenbuterol, albuterol, ephedrine, yohimbine, etc as "fat burners"? The side effects of these drugs is at best as bad as adderall...and usually because of their peripheral effects tend to be worse (increased HR, BP, RR, anxiety, etc).

  11. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    It is not a leap at all!. Adderall and Meth are practically the same thing.
    Wow. No offense, but that statement just shows your ignorance about these drugs. Methamphetamine and amphetamine have vastly different physiological effects.

  12. Ok...

  13. You do realize that very small variations in the molecular structure of a drug can cause vastly different pharmacological effects? For instance, methamphetamine and amphetamine are very similar to other phenylethylamines. You wouldn't consider PEA to be "basically the same thing as methamphetamine"...would you? How about ephedrine? Pseudoephedrine? Mescaline? MDMA? These are all in the same class of drugs...phenylethylamines.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  14. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Ok...
    Let me put it in a way that you may understand...

    By your logic, boldenone and dianabol should be "basically the same thing" because their structures are so closely related. As you probably already know, Dianabol is methyl-boldenone. I'm sure that you'd agree that these have vastly different physiological effects, correct?

  15. aw quigs quit justifying your drug use silly. haha

  16. Quote Originally Posted by sreed11 View Post
    aw quigs quit justifying your drug use silly. haha
    haha. I sound like a pothead...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by quigs View Post
    Let me put it in a way that you may understand...

    By your logic, boldenone and dianabol should be "basically the same thing" because their structures are so closely related. As you probably already know, Dianabol is methyl-boldenone. I'm sure that you'd agree that these have vastly different physiological effects, correct?

    Allright I understand what you are saying. I still see it as a dangerous drug and should not be taken without a prescription. Even with a prescription....Sure they have different physilogical effects but I just don't see much of a "line" between an abuser of presciption amphetamine and the use of meth-amphetamine.... People are gonna keep uping there dose of adderall so much to get the same effects so it just sort of equals out. Then some people may switch over to meth-amphetamine.. If you take enough adderall I believe you will get the same effects as using meth. Just an observation and opinion of mine, not something I see as a fact.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Allright I understand what you are saying. I still see it as a dangerous drug and should not be taken without a prescription. Even with a prescription....Sure they have different physilogical effects but I just don't see much of a "line" between an abuser of presciption amphetamine and the use of meth-amphetamine.... People are gonna keep uping there dose of adderall so much to get the same effects so it just sort of equals out. Then some people may switch over to meth-amphetamine.. If you take enough adderall I believe you will get the same effects as using meth. Just an observation and opinion of mine, not something I see as a fact.
    I agree. Everything is dose dependent. A high dose of caffeine can feel like a low dose of cocaine. I highly doubt that one could tolerate the dosage needed of adderall to achieve methamphetamine like effects though. The euphoria that meth can provide...and the sheer intensity/longevity of the drug is something that would be extremely difficult to match.

    Additionally, I agree that there is a difference between use and abuse. Someone who choses to use 15mg of adderall to study the night before an exam will have far different effects than someone who snorts 60mg of the stuff before a night out. Too much of anything can be a bad thing. Prescription drugs often have just as high abuse potential (if not higher) than street drugs. Some pharmaceutical opiates (hydrocodone, oxycontin, etc) can cause some wicked addiction. Fentanyl is even more dangerous than heroin.

    Alcohol can cause some of the worst withdrawl symptoms known to man. Its one of the few drugs that when discontinued, withdrawl can cause death. And this is not prescription...or even a street drug...you can get it just about anywhere. Again, this is another dose-dependent situation. Occasional use will have few, if any long term side effects...while abuse is a whole different story.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ****wootton View Post
    So i was diagnosed with ADHD and was perscribed adderall which is a mixture of 4 amphetamine salts at 40 mgs a day and people have started telling me that i am looking as though i have lost weight. I am trying to find out if adderall has any fat burning properties in and of itself. I know when i am on it i feel like i am on a high dose of ephedrine, or clen. Or if it is just a result of my appetite being almost non-existent...
    What have you decided? I definitely think that Adderall has fat burning and diuretic properties. The drug increases your metabolism, speeds up your resting heart rate, and causes your body to sweat 10-30% more than usual. This means that Adderall most definitely possesses fat burning and diuretic properties. I just wrote an article stating that body builders needs to reevaluate their caloric intake, training regimen, and supplementation if they are taking Adderall. I have been training for 11 years now, and have been training on Adderall for 4 of these years; so this topic is something that I am experienced in and passionate about. I have advised people to take in around 300 more calories per day, and to incorporate a rest day if they have not already. Over training and Adderall usage is a very real problem. The risk of becoming catabolic is heightened when taking prescription drugs such as Adderall or Vyvanse.

  20. Hi,
    Yeah i was also using amphetamine months ago and it really boosted my heart beat and made me worry to left this....
    I think that was a side effect...
    Everett
  21. Adderall's a stimulant


    Quote Originally Posted by ****wootton View Post
    But does any one know of the properties of adderall that may actually burn fat?
    Adderall causes you to release norepinephrine, which is a neurotransmitter, however it also is responsible for the release of adrenaline. Thus the stimulating effect similar to ephedrine. Although it goes further, it also prevents the re-uptake of norepinephrine and thus it is active longer. Continuing, it prevents the re-uptake of dopamine, by binding with dopamine transporters - it essentially plugs the sink for these neurotransmitters letting the levels rise to higher than normal levels. As you can imagine, with increased norepinephrine you will have increased heart rate, thus metabolism is increased. It also does "heat" you up, and causes one to sweat more. Ritalin is similar, but different. They say Ritalin is to Cocaine as Adderall is to methamphetamine. Ritalin does cause neurons to release dopamine as well as prevent the re-uptake of dopamine. Thus high dopamine levels (can you say anti-prolactin [prampexole and cabergoline mimic dopamine, however Ritalin causes an increase of your own dopamine, which is the agent that serves as the anti-prolactin]). It does the same thing with norepinephrine. However, if you can imagine a tree with fruit, and some are ripe and some are need some more time - Ritalin selectively picks the ripe fruit (neurons that will release the neurotransmitters) while Adderall will pick all the fruit (ready or not). So, in my opinion Ritalin is better. They both suppress appetite and they both increase dopamine. Ritalin has been around a long time, although we really don't understand the drug that well still. Mind you, since it causes an increase in norepi (think adrenaline) it causes vasoconstriction (that's why meth heads teeth fall out, that and it also leeches Calcium, so if you are taking Ritalin or Adderall, take a Calcium supplement). So, with Ritalin and Adderall you may experience cold fingers, toes, nose... But, your armpits will more than likely sweat more than usual. I could go on and on.. But, shoot me any questions... I've had both, and am currently prescribed one. I also understand physiology rather well and performance enhancing agents and their interactions and how to counter adverse side effects...

  22. Great information!

  23. Glad I never had to take any of this stuff, although it helps tons of people cramming for tests, so I get it.

  24. I feel hesitation to use the supplements although these are good for rapid weight loss. But i am very impressed supplements which are present on this forum and i am taking interest in the use of these supplements use.

  25. Stuff isn't worth the hype. First few days of it are great but you'll build a quick tolerance. I've been on off it for years (prescribed) and I have a eating disorder (eat to much) and adderall, provigil, welbutrin and Dex. I'd always build a huge tolerance for them and refuse to take high doses of anything despite being prescribed it by a medical professional. Also ten plus year stim junkie doesn't help anything.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Enhancing my wife's weight loss...
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-16-2003, 02:06 PM
  2. Beware of Untested Weight Loss Pills
    By DarCSA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-12-2003, 04:29 PM
  3. weight loss patch
    By ChaseRoy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-06-2003, 11:55 AM
  4. Thyroid Hormone for Weight Loss
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-05-2003, 12:45 PM
  5. Meditation for Weight Loss and Well Being
    By Sheesh in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 01:17 PM
Log in
Log in