adderall weight loss - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

adderall weight loss

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.

Adderall's a stimulant

Quote Originally Posted by ****wootton View Post
    But does any one know of the properties of adderall that may actually burn fat?
    Adderall causes you to release norepinephrine, which is a neurotransmitter, however it also is responsible for the release of adrenaline. Thus the stimulating effect similar to ephedrine. Although it goes further, it also prevents the re-uptake of norepinephrine and thus it is active longer. Continuing, it prevents the re-uptake of dopamine, by binding with dopamine transporters - it essentially plugs the sink for these neurotransmitters letting the levels rise to higher than normal levels. As you can imagine, with increased norepinephrine you will have increased heart rate, thus metabolism is increased. It also does "heat" you up, and causes one to sweat more. Ritalin is similar, but different. They say Ritalin is to Cocaine as Adderall is to methamphetamine. Ritalin does cause neurons to release dopamine as well as prevent the re-uptake of dopamine. Thus high dopamine levels (can you say anti-prolactin [prampexole and cabergoline mimic dopamine, however Ritalin causes an increase of your own dopamine, which is the agent that serves as the anti-prolactin]). It does the same thing with norepinephrine. However, if you can imagine a tree with fruit, and some are ripe and some are need some more time - Ritalin selectively picks the ripe fruit (neurons that will release the neurotransmitters) while Adderall will pick all the fruit (ready or not). So, in my opinion Ritalin is better. They both suppress appetite and they both increase dopamine. Ritalin has been around a long time, although we really don't understand the drug that well still. Mind you, since it causes an increase in norepi (think adrenaline) it causes vasoconstriction (that's why meth heads teeth fall out, that and it also leeches Calcium, so if you are taking Ritalin or Adderall, take a Calcium supplement). So, with Ritalin and Adderall you may experience cold fingers, toes, nose... But, your armpits will more than likely sweat more than usual. I could go on and on.. But, shoot me any questions... I've had both, and am currently prescribed one. I also understand physiology rather well and performance enhancing agents and their interactions and how to counter adverse side effects...

Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.

Great information!
    Stats
    6'1"  178 lbs.

Glad I never had to take any of this stuff, although it helps tons of people cramming for tests, so I get it.
    •   

I feel hesitation to use the supplements although these are good for rapid weight loss. But i am very impressed supplements which are present on this forum and i am taking interest in the use of these supplements use.

Stuff isn't worth the hype. First few days of it are great but you'll build a quick tolerance. I've been on off it for years (prescribed) and I have a eating disorder (eat to much) and adderall, provigil, welbutrin and Dex. I'd always build a huge tolerance for them and refuse to take high doses of anything despite being prescribed it by a medical professional. Also ten plus year stim junkie doesn't help anything.

Stuff isn't worth the hype. First few days of it are great but you'll build a quick tolerance. I've been on off it for years (prescribed) and I have a eating disorder (eat to much) and adderall, provigil, welbutrin and Dex. I'd always build a huge tolerance for them and refuse to take high doses of anything despite being prescribed it by a medical professional. Also ten plus year stim junkie doesn't help anything.
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

I totally agree with building up a tolerance to adderal.... after a month of taking it straight I ended taking double the dose I started out with!
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

But it does kill appetite like crazy.
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SrT4u2Nv View Post
    Hey there. I'm sorry, but I can't understand your grammar very much. I almost get what you're saying about certain things and other things are clear, but some points you're trying to make, I can not understand. Again, my apologies.
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SrT4u2Nv View Post
    i used phentermine in the past only for 3-4 weeks then not work more for me.
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

11. efl
    Stats
    5'1"  119 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CREAO View Post
    Lol, I was just about to ask a question about adderall when I came across this thread. Recently I just started taking 40 mg of Adderall XR in the mornings and it works great, I'm always paying attention and in a good mood but the only downside Ive been having is the sexual side effects. When Im getting jiggy my friend just doesn't want to cooperate (Barely any feeling) Has anyone else had this problem? I know some friends that also complain about it.
    So, I was on 30 mg adderall xr then switched to vyvanse, then to 60 mg adderall ir, and now dexadrine 60 mg ir. This has been over the couse of 6 years. It was great first... sex was better, i could study for 12 hours straight, didn't need to sleep or eat most of the time. Anyway, you build up a tolerance over time, hence the increasing dosage etc... At first I lost about 20 pound in a couple months. When your tolerance goes up, you are still productive, but the great mood goes away, you get hungry again, and your sex drive eventually becomes non-existant. Not to freak you out...this happened over the course of 6 years, but eventually you do get to that point, and its probably time to get off of it (i'm working on it). The only good thing I can say is even without the same motivation and good mood, you can still concentrate pretty well...that, as far as I know, never goes away.

Is there any1 try arbuterol before? Its more safer than clen and ephendrine. It is beta 2 agoist too. And in my country people mostly suggest this thing with metformin conbinstion to safe weight loose

How long is daytrana in your system you suppose?

I'm going to be honest, if you plan on taking adderall once in a while, like once a week or so, you are better off not starting at all. Amphetamines will put your life on a rollercoaster, and I speak from experience. Caffeine is the way to go IMO.
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am back on my adderal Rx after some time off. Even on cycle my weight is slowly going down. Sucks, but it honestly is a life saver for me.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I am back on my adderal Rx after some time off. Even on cycle my weight is slowly going down. Sucks, but it honestly is a life saver for me.
    Your honesty is greatly appreciated. I am glad that it is helping you in a therapeudic capacity. I was Rx'd Dexedrine IR at one point, because it acts primarily to wake the brain and not have any peripheral side effects that the Adderal has and I realized that I really didn't need it and with my personality, I would catch myself messing around with the stuff like a maniacal speed phreak. Andro Drive is all I need.
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Your honesty is greatly appreciated. I am glad that it is helping you in a therapeudic capacity. I was Rx'd Dexedrine IR at one point, because it acts primarily to wake the brain and not have any peripheral side effects that the Adderal has and I realized that I really didn't need it and with my personality, I would catch myself messing around with the stuff like a maniacal speed phreak. Andro Drive is all I need.
    I have decided previously I didn't need it, but it became very apparent that it was a smarter move to go back to it. I am a fan of the drive, and it did help in a good way, but the strength of adderall did more for me. I was hoping the weight loss would not happen with the hormones I am currently on, but I always have an initial large dip in weight when I go back to it, and it appears this is no different. But when it comes to saving my work/study life, it is a necessity.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

I have decided previously I didn't need it, but it became very apparent that it was a smarter move to go back to it. I am a fan of the drive, and it did help in a good way, but the strength of adderall did more for me. I was hoping the weight loss would not happen with the hormones I am currently on, but I always have an initial large dip in weight when I go back to it, and it appears this is no different. But when it comes to saving my work/study life, it is a necessity.
    I know what you mean. I will be starting up my adderall shortly when I start school, but I'm dreading looking like a stick again.. but then again I know I need it to actually listen to the lectures and study so it has to be done.
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    When I think about long term hormonal use as far as lower/moderate doses of some Andro v3 series products, it reminds me of the long term use of psychotropics. Personally, I'd rather be using a couple VERY low suppressive (if really suppressive at all ie. Andro Drive and Andro Lean) than using the medications I've tried (Librium, Lexapro, Cymbalta, Adderall, Dexedrine, etc) that absolutely try and re-wire the brain and possibly, permenantly fudge up the transport mechanisms for given neurotransmitters. I know that recovery from long term psychotropics has been BRUTAL compared to recovery from a long, suppressive cycle. And I am honestly done with gear, etc. Although I do consider Andro Drive and Andro Lean NON AAS type products. One provides excellent brain support and the other is an excellent cortisol modulator and recomp agent.

I'm not trying to stray off topic here. My bad. What do you think, Heretostudy? Out of 2 things that enhance quality of life without causing damage to the brain, would you say that it would be worth it to stay on Andro Drive being that out of all the psychotropics I've used, this one is the most efficient and prominent and is neuroprotective?

I'm all for medicine if there is no other way to safely improve quality of life for a given individual. Trust me.
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    When I think about long term hormonal use as far as lower/moderate doses of some Andro v3 series products, it reminds me of the long term use of psychotropics. Personally, I'd rather be using a couple VERY low suppressive (if really suppressive at all ie. Andro Drive and Andro Lean) than using the medications I've tried (Librium, Lexapro, Cymbalta, Adderall, Dexedrine, etc) that absolutely try and re-wire the brain and possibly, permenantly fudge up the transport mechanisms for given neurotransmitters. I know that recovery from long term psychotropics has been BRUTAL compared to recovery from a long, suppressive cycle. And I am honestly done with gear, etc. Although I do consider Andro Drive and Andro Lean NON AAS type products. One provides excellent brain support and the other is an excellent cortisol modulator and recomp agent.

I'm not trying to stray off topic here. My bad. What do you think, Heretostudy? Out of 2 things that enhance quality of life without causing damage to the brain, would you say that it would be worth it to stay on Andro Drive being that out of all the psychotropics I've used, this one is the most efficient and prominent and is neuroprotective?

I'm all for medicine if there is no other way to safely improve quality of life for a given individual. Trust me.
    I actually can't comment on long term usage yet. I have been meaning to have a conversation with Eric concerning long term usage of Drive.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

I've been taking adderall for a few months now daily and have had no problems with eating. I've actually gained 10 pounds. Sure you don't feel hungry when on it, but we all know with the goals we want to achieve its necessary. So I eat regardless. Also my workouts have been unbelievable with a definite increase in strength.
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

excercise more, dont use an amphetamine to loose weight. eww

Similar Forum Threads

1. Enhancing my wife's weight loss...
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-16-2003, 01:06 PM
  2. Beware of Untested Weight Loss Pills
    By DarCSA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-12-2003, 03:29 PM