I feel like A MILLION BUCKS...

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
On a 21mg nicotine patch :run: :D

I'm PCT'ing right now, and haven't felt this good since I was on the juice. :thumbsup:

I'm not the only one

Good Read

Last edited:

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
i have never tried the patches but....

gum - sucks
lozenges - suck (literally)
cigarettes - rock! bad for you though

but i'm thinking hoodia is gonna make nicotine obsolete as an appetite suppresent. for me at least.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I love nicotin gum

Good to hear you are ok, SS.:drunk:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
On a 21mg nicotine patch :run: :D

I'm PCT'ing right now, and haven't felt this good since I was on the juice. :thumbsup:

I'm not the only one

Good Read
Just be a real man and smoke! Filterless too (J/J)
Nicotine is a great neuroprotector. Smokers or nic users have reduced onset of Alzhymers(sp?) and Parkinson compared to the reg pop, based on MAO concentration changes in the brain.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'm liking the gum for appetite control. Otherwise it's kinda nasty. I'm not sure about that scratchy feeling in the back of my throat....wait a minute....no, I'm starting to like it. Never mind...

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
SS, you don't SMOKE, do you??? Do you know how many chemicals you'll be putting in your body with those things??? :lol: :D

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
SS, you don't SMOKE, do you??? Do you know how many chemicals you'll be putting in your body with those things??? :lol: :D
The presence of those chemicals actually gives casual smokers a greater tolerance to oxygen deprivation, better ban it, sounds like a performance enhancer! Of course, smoke a pack a day and you counter the advantage in other ways.

acecombact1

Awards
is there any advantage for Nicotine during PCT if your bulking.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Hehe, I like dipping personally, give me some Timber Wolf Straight over a smoke any day (cept when Im drinking)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Skoal wintergreen longcut :run:

Hey, I'm still a REAL man!

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Copenhagen Snuff all the way:)
I was drunk as hell and bought a can of that last week cause they didnt have timber wolf, damn, cope snuff tastes like ****, you are tougher then I. :thumbsup:

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
It is an acquired taste. When that gets old I usually switch up to a can of Skoal Wintergreen finecut or longcut, but skoal just tears the hell out of my lip, so I cant chew that for too long.

speakle

DONT F$*# WITH MY NUTS!
Awards
This is interesting, I never knew there was anything positive to smoking. I smoked from 15-22 and am now 23 and only do it occasionally on the weekends if I am drinking. I dipped for a while, copenhagen long cut here.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Feeling self righteous

I can't believe you guys. :rolleyes:

I smoked a pack and a half a day for 12 yrs. Tried to quit for ten of those. When I finally did, it was like being let out of prison. I could never imagine going back to that addiction.

Also, I understand the reason for using it on a diet, but are the cardiovascular effects really worth it? It just never made sense to me. :blink:

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe you guys. :rolleyes:

I smoked a pack and a half a day for 12 yrs. Tried to quit for ten of those. When I finally did, it was like being let out of prison. I could never imagine going back to that addiction.

Also, I understand the reason for using it on a diet, but are the cardiovascular effects really worth it? It just never made sense to me. :blink:
I hear you lean one. Smoking is a shitty, dirty habit. I quit about 10 times in the 7 years I smoked, but I kept coming back. It took my wife to break me of the habit. I knew she wouldn't date a smoker, so I had to prioritize, and I've never regretted the decision.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
At the very least, don't drink or smoke on cycle. Especially with progestins like Dec or 19nor. Women who take the combo pill and smoke are at many times more risk of adverse cardiovascular events than are non-smokers.

Besides, chicks might not like smokers, but go crazy for a man who dips or chews plug! :icon_lol: (yeah, right!!)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
At the very least, don't drink or smoke on cycle. QUOTE]
Well, one out of 2 can't be that bad. Can it? :blink: :drunk:
Man, I just don't see how you stay so damn sexy breakin' all the rules while the rest of us have to work for it! I'm gonna start smokin' menthols 1.5 pks/d for the next month, and slammin' down 3 or 4 Seven&Sevens's after work eveyday then I'll challenge you to a sexy contest my friend! Oh yeah BTW, I'm going to be drugged out hard like a mofo too, speed and 'roids like a Russian race horse. Is that cool? At least come to my service bro. :drunk:

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Man, I just don't see how you stay so damn sexy breakin' all the rules while the rest of us have to work for it!
We all have our own genetic atributes. ;)

420 Baby!! :smite:

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Besides, chicks might not like smokers, but go crazy for a man who dips or chews plug! :icon_lol: (yeah, right!!)
Haha, I feel ya, but the trick is to act like it is your God given right (it is after all) and then they dont say anything after the first few times. Some even think its interesting. Haha at the very least it makes me appear to be even more of a cocky bastard then I already appear to be (Im a nice guy I swear! :D )

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Haha, I feel ya, but the trick is to act like it is your God given right (it is after all) and then they dont say anything after the first few times. Some even think its interesting. Haha at the very least it makes me appear to be even more of a cocky bastard then I already appear to be (Im a nice guy I swear! :D )
That's funny G! Hey, the way I see it, if the ho won't kiss me with the dip still in my lip, she get's her get ta steppin' pass! Actually, I still smoke a little sometimes (no funny stuff), but I really should just dip. It's a far more effecient nicotine delivery system and way less damaging than stupid ass cig's.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Sure A great real man. A real man with possible future throat and/or mouth cancer.
Listen Bro, I don't know what to make of you yet. A few of your posts have been pretty good. Asking thoughtful questions or relaying good info. However, a lot of what i've seen from you is a bit curt and just plain dummass coments. I'm watching you. :eek:

This is your oficial warning from me. :nono: Keep your coments productive unless it's clear that you're just having fun.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
...And this crap about resurecting posts that are up to a year old. WTF is up with that?? :smite:

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
What you guys need to try is growing your own tobacco rustica. All you need to do is rub the fresh leaf in your hand and bam! The nicotine is in your system. Careful though, running through a field could easily cause OD.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
question...would nic/dip have a effect on one's endurence

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
What you guys need to try is growing your own tobacco rustica. All you need to do is rub the fresh leaf in your hand and bam! The nicotine is in your system. Careful though, running through a field could easily cause OD.
are you being serious?