Urgent Help Needed! Can Fenugreek herb cause Penile Reduction?
- 03-03-2013, 09:19 PM
- 03-04-2013, 07:51 PM
I guess some need it spoonfed. Do not eat 70grams or fenurgeek matter of fact just never take fenurgeek again. heed advice from the guy who told u to use rogaine(minoxidil). If u want a test boost take a test booster. Also do not talk about ur 2inch penis . Now go create a new profile
03-18-2013, 08:17 AM
10-30-2014, 12:02 AM
I think story of Gungadin it true. I am suffering just like him. I have exactly the same symptoms what he described here. While Gungadin is in this condition for seven months or more I am in this condition for five years. I got into this mess after using saw palmetto. SP just destroyed me. I not only lost my penis and balls but also all physical strength. I have got severe fatigue, muscle loss, eyesight problem, brain fog, excessive urination. My condition has become so severe that ultimately I lost my job and my career ruined, all because of saw palmetto.
if somebody knows about Gungadin please let me know how he recovered but honestly I think this condition is very hard to reverse, almost permanent.
10-30-2014, 11:52 AM
10-30-2014, 08:31 PM
you think I am making up stories?
just few minutes google search gave me this
I'm 18 years old, and many months ago I started taking saw Palmetto to help some prostatitis issues. After a few weeks I noticed that my libido was decreasing but I didn't attribute it to the SP. I took it for a total of about 5.5 months before I stopped and now my libido is extremely low (morning erections are rare as well).
I was advised to ask for someone named Dr. Mohla. Does he, or anyone else have any insight? Anything would be appreciated. I think I jsut need to get it out of my system somehow and then help my liver/kidneys/adrenals heal.
============================== ============================== ===================
I started taking 85-85% standardized extract of Saw Palmetto over a week ago, I'm not getting a boner as easily as i should be. I usually wake up with one but i haven't been and it's even more noticeable by the fact I haven't had a wank in almost 4 weeks!
Anyone had a similar experience off SP? Do you think it is that or am i just overthinking it? If it is, do you think it means it will have an effect on my hair?
============================== ============================== =======
after 1.5 years on Saw Palmetto (2 x a day) it is where all the problems emerged one at the time namely:
- Loss of libido (very bad)
- Erectile dysfunction (very bad)
- Sleep problem ( i feel as if i am not sleeping)
- Eye problem ( sensitive to light, difficult in reading)
- Very bad case of stomach ulcer
- lack of concentration (very bad)
- start having episodes of stress
- Dark cirlcle under my eyes (i aged very fast until it shocked my mother)
- mucle twiching (uncontrolable movement in various mucles in the body)
- loss of weight ( in two months i lost 4 kg, very scarry)
- Testis size is reduce (become smaller)
============================== ============================== ============================== ===
Im in exactly the same boat. I took saw palmetto for 21 days back in march becuase i had suffered abit of alopecia from stress however this has been far more stressful. I stopped taking end of march and its now end of july. I still have a very low libido and erections is difficult! Im 27 and feel like ive wrecked my body up...but only 21 tablets!
============================== ============================== ==============================
Similar Forum Threads
- By Baller Status in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 3Last Post: 09-22-2009, 07:42 AM
- By COLOSSUS in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 7Last Post: 06-07-2009, 12:47 AM
- By dhallug in forum NutraplanetReplies: 14Last Post: 05-22-2007, 11:19 AM
- By Bleinenweber in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 18Last Post: 05-15-2007, 05:09 AM
- By SoupBone in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 08-29-2003, 04:43 PM