I need some info plz.....Guys on Depression meds, what are you taking?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Over the course of the last ten years I have suffered from and been treated for depression and anxiety with marginal effectiveness. I have taken paxil, remeron, buspar, wellbutrin and prosac. I began researching nootropics and mood enhancing supplements recently and I began taking choline and pericetam about a month ago. These two supplements literally gave me a new lease on life. All of my symptoms have virtually disappeared and I quit taking my antidepressants about three weeks ago. I also don't feel sedated and jaded like I did on antidepressants either. Choline and pericetam may not work as well for others as it did for me, however I would reccomend everybody to do their own research and experimentation on natural remedies instead of leaving your fate in the hands of the shrinks and pharmaceutical companies. Natural remedies are cheaper and safer. Just my two cents.

2. Quote Originally Posted by OSPdoug
    ...however I would reccomend everybody to do their own research and experimentation on natural remedies instead of leaving your fate in the hands of the shrinks and pharmaceutical companies. Natural remedies are cheaper and safer. Just my two cents.
    Amen brother! Don't count on any doc to cure you, they may or may not help, but it's basically up to you to figure it out.
    •   

3. OSPDoug,

What antidepressant were you on before you started the nootropics?

Mr.50

Quote Originally Posted by OSPdoug
    Over the course of the last ten years I have suffered from and been treated for depression and anxiety with marginal effectiveness. I have taken paxil, remeron, buspar, wellbutrin and prosac. I began researching nootropics and mood enhancing supplements recently and I began taking choline and pericetam about a month ago. These two supplements literally gave me a new lease on life. All of my symptoms have virtually disappeared and I quit taking my antidepressants about three weeks ago. I also don't feel sedated and jaded like I did on antidepressants either. Choline and pericetam may not work as well for others as it did for me, however I would reccomend everybody to do their own research and experimentation on natural remedies instead of leaving your fate in the hands of the shrinks and pharmaceutical companies. Natural remedies are cheaper and safer. Just my two cents.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 12:04 AM
  2. need some info on test e powder purification
    By elhefe800 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 11:50 AM
  3. Need some info on a few substances
    By deuce747 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-08-2007, 05:06 AM