Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    Same here. Bump for DR. D.

Im have been taking .5mg arimidex throughout my cycle ( @ 8week mark about) I have had a lump under my left nipple and nipple is extra puffy and the actual ball is bigger and sticks out alot more than the right nipple. I had mild gyno during puberty before. The other day i squeezed my nipple and noticed liqiud. Im getting very worried. I dosed 60mg of nolva and will continue at that dose with .5mg Arimidex until I can get some Raloxifene.

So im thinking that i could run Ralox throughout the cycle and taper it down when i start post cycle therapy with Toremifene. I was going to take Vitamin B6 and some Vitex as well. Im sure im having prolactin problems and gyno may be growing. I want to do something now and hope it doesnt get worse. Im also thinking of taking ReboundXT since i cant really afford Aromasin right now.

What kind of dosing protocol should i use with all of these compounds? Im not sure how to taper one off and add another in properly.....
    What are you on right now that caused the gyno? It sound like you need some cabergoline or Vitex for sure, but a SERM will be more effectively stacked with that than an AI I think because if the 0.5mg of dex didn't stop it, you're probably on something that's estrogenic all by itself without even converting to estrogen. I'd drop the dex, and cut the Nolva to 40mg. Then start w/ 60mg ral 3x/d (take with fatty meals) once you get that and 0.5mg cab EOD or Vitex daily till it clears up. 200mg motrin 3x/d can help too especially if it's getting fibrotic and not just puffy or you're using IGF too.

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    What are you on right now that caused the gyno? It sound like you need some cabergoline or Vitex for sure, but a SERM will be more effectively stacked with that than an AI I think because if the 0.5mg of dex didn't stop it, you're probably on something that's estrogenic all by itself without even converting to estrogen. I'd drop the dex, and cut the Nolva to 40mg. Then start w/ 60mg ral 3x/d (take with fatty meals) once you get that and 0.5mg cab EOD or Vitex daily till it clears up. 200mg motrin 3x/d can help too especially if it's getting fibrotic and not just puffy or you're using IGF too.
    I did 3 weeks of superdrol, 3 weeks of phera max stacked with Mtrn, 500mg test e, 600mg eq.

How would i bridge into the ralox after the tamox? Just stop the nolva one day and start the ralox the next day?
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    I did 3 weeks of superdrol, 3 weeks of phera max stacked with Mtrn, 500mg test e, 600mg eq.

How would i bridge into the ralox after the tamox? Just stop the nolva one day and start the ralox the next day?
    I'd think the dex should have covered that cycle, but not sure. I'd have used letro probably, but yeah, just stop the Nolva and resume with Ral the next day (spread the doses of Ral out 2 or 3 even doses/d, not all at night like Nolva). The Nolva will still be in your system for many weeks while the ral accumulates.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Raloxifene
    By Coolkat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 12:38 AM
  2. Superdrol And Raloxifene @ The Academy?
    By LowKeyLifter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-25-2005, 04:30 PM
  3. Raloxifene
    By FiGMan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-05-2004, 11:35 PM