Test Booster Recommendations Please

  1. Test Booster Recommendations Please


    Hey everyone,
    So I've taken the OTC test booster A-HD a few times and it's worked well but lately I haven't been feeling it as much I guess you could say. I was going to stack it with another called A50 but that's a total of four pills. Any suggestions?


  2. personally i think that test booster are crap. ive take about 4 different ones and they didnt do anything besides give me the ****tz.

  3. nah ive never had that happen, i just get really fricken horny haha
    •   
       


  4. I like most popular test boosters as long as I take a strong nettle product with it. I did a little experiment on this booster. I didn't really feel it for two weeks. As soon as I added nettle, two days later, I'm banging like a screen door.
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  5. ive never heard of a nettle product. what is it?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by J_hulk2010 View Post
    personally i think that test booster are crap. ive take about 4 different ones and they didnt do anything besides give me the ****tz.
    what kind have you taken? if your diet and training isnt awesome, of course they arent going to do anything for you. they arent steroids.

    that being said, DAA is the cheapest/most effective option IMO. you can even stack DAA with many products. it is very versatile.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  7. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    I like most popular test boosters as long as I take a strong nettle product with it. I did a little experiment on this booster. I didn't really feel it for two weeks. As soon as I added nettle, two days later, I'm banging like a screen door.
    as in stinging nettle?
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  8. Test boosters dont work for anything other then libido pretty much.

  9. Yeah. Stinging nettle. It inhibits sex hormone binding globulin production. It frees up the test you have. Lets u enjoy the test uve boosted. It has positive effects on the prostate as well
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  10. activate xtreme or triazole

  11. Quote Originally Posted by J_hulk2010 View Post
    personally i think that test booster are crap. ive take about 4 different ones and they didnt do anything besides give me the ****tz.
    there is a lot of bloodwork from real people showing triazole was very effective at boosting test and modulating estrogen. I also know from personal experience it is effective.

  12. Can't go wrong with any of the following: Triazole, Erase, T-force, DAA, Recycle, HCGenerate, Unleashed, or if you want to go cheap a combo of a bulk Avena Sativa extracted for at least 5% avenacosides A&B and Stinging Nettle 98% Divanil is a great free test booster throw in some cheap DAA and you're golden.

  13. thanks everyone for your input. what's DAA? sorry im fairly new to the test booster scene and have only really researched AHD and A50

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Metdog64 View Post
    thanks everyone for your input. what's DAA? sorry im fairly new to the test booster scene and have only really researched AHD and A50
    D-aspartic acid

    D-aspartic acid is a physiological amino acid occurring principally in the pituitary gland, hypothalamus, and testes. D-aspartic acid is formed when the enzyme aspartate racemase converts L-aspartic acid into D-aspartic acid in the testes and other glands within the body. D-aspartic acid plays a vital role in the manufacturing of sperm cells and sex hormone production. D-Aspartic Acid is a very potent sexual performance stimulator, enhancing libido, erection quality, ejaculate, duration of intercourse and perceived orgasm intensity. Human studies have shown a significant increase in luteinizing hormone (LH), a messenger hormone that signals the testes to produce more testosterone. and a correlation to boosting testosterone levels in men when supplementing D-aspartic Acid. D-aspartate acid also induces potent elevation of neurotransmitters such as dopamine & GABA, which are implicated to be responsible for its memory enhancing, anti-depressive & nootropic effects. Additional benefits of D-aspartic acid are its ability to enhance Nitric Oxide production and accompanied (N02,NO3) blood levels.
    In one particular study, researchers gave a couple of dozen men aged between 27 and 37 a daily dose of 3.12 grams of D-aspartic acid for twelve days consecutively. Twenty other men were given a placebo. The testosterone level in the subjects that received the supplement had risen by 33% after the twelve days.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BOSSisback82 View Post
    D-aspartic acid

    D-aspartic acid is a physiological amino acid occurring principally in the pituitary gland, hypothalamus, and testes. D-aspartic acid is formed when the enzyme aspartate racemase converts L-aspartic acid into D-aspartic acid in the testes and other glands within the body. D-aspartic acid plays a vital role in the manufacturing of sperm cells and sex hormone production. D-Aspartic Acid is a very potent sexual performance stimulator, enhancing libido, erection quality, ejaculate, duration of intercourse and perceived orgasm intensity. Human studies have shown a significant increase in luteinizing hormone (LH), a messenger hormone that signals the testes to produce more testosterone. and a correlation to boosting testosterone levels in men when supplementing D-aspartic Acid. D-aspartate acid also induces potent elevation of neurotransmitters such as dopamine & GABA, which are implicated to be responsible for its memory enhancing, anti-depressive & nootropic effects. Additional benefits of D-aspartic acid are its ability to enhance Nitric Oxide production and accompanied (N02,NO3) blood levels.
    In one particular study, researchers gave a couple of dozen men aged between 27 and 37 a daily dose of 3.12 grams of D-aspartic acid for twelve days consecutively. Twenty other men were given a placebo. The testosterone level in the subjects that received the supplement had risen by 33% after the twelve days.
    Wow thanks man I really understood all of that. So what brands of DAA would you recommend?

  16. Anything from a board sponsor
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Metdog64 View Post
    Wow thanks man I really understood all of that. So what brands of DAA would you recommend?
    As long as you're getting the recommended dosage of 3 grams per day you can't really go wrong. I can only comment on products I've used myself. I've used regular SNS DAA caps with good results but I saw a noticeably better effects with Purus Labs D-pol....good stuff.

  18. thanks a lot ill put that information to good use

  19. I used Pure Test from Finaflex and was happy with it. My next run will be DAA-HCG from Taurus Nutrition. Also using something like endosurge from BPS will help as well along with the DAA

  20. A-HD isn't really a test booster.
    My favorite all in one boosters are Reversitol V2 by iForce and SuperTest by Beast Sports.

  21. How about Halotropin? Would it be in the same category as a test booster?

  22. I would recommend the Black Lion Research formeron and viron. That would help out a ton. Boron will bind the the SHBG like proviron without suppression of your natural LH production. Formeron would help free up more test as well as prevent conversion to estrogen. It may also further production of testosterone on the negative feedback loop pathway. One more option would be to also add a solid natural testosterone booster that has ingredients to focus on freeing up your testosterone. The iron forged nutrition kingpin would be perfect for this. It contains both boron and stinging nettle extract both of which bind to the SHBG freeing more test. It also uses NMDA , vit d3, Agmatine, l-dopa I believe that is it. Solid formula. We have had great dm reviews on. Try these products out and get blood work done to see if your levels go up further. We actually have all three of these products in a stack https://www.tgbsupplements.com/p-149...pin-viron.aspx

    Or you can buy them separately. Any one of these would help on their own. Kingpin worked great for me. I had bloodwork done on it with good results. Best way to see if they are working is to get a baseline testosterone level and then run the test boosting supplements and get blood work done again to see if it raises your levels above normal.
    www.tgbsupplements.com
    Owner of TGB Supplements

  23. Viron stacked with formeron or Alphamax
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  24. What's your reasoning for taking this?

  25. Check out our KingPin. We are going to need a logger soon so if you are interested let us know. Seriously it the strongest natural testosterone support I have used. I know I am the owner so it don't mean much but I think once people start to try it they will see. NMDA is awesome for boosting LH. Like TGB said if you combine them with the Black Lion products like formeron or viron you got one hell of a stack.
    https://www.ironforgednutrition.com/...n-kingpin.aspx

  26. Alphadex by myokem is a great one stack it with omegas t-force and you'd be good to gooooooo

    "Bjohnson15" at myokems site will knock 15% off your total as well
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 11:20 AM
  2. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 12:57 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 12:42 PM
  4. natty test booster plus libido booster
    By bboyflash in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 10:37 AM
  5. icariin-test booster,libido booster or both?
    By JohnnieFreeze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 10:25 AM
Log in
Log in