Best/Recommended Sleep Aid Supplement

Shredzz

Awards
I've never really looked into supps to put you in a deeper sleep at night because I've never really needed it, but recently I don't feel like I am getting enough quality sleep even though I appear to be getting a good 9-10 hours a lot of the time. I just feel tired and less alert for a lot of the day.

Any recommendations on supps that could help so I can add more to my list to consider.

Thanks

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I second this^^^ Run it 5 On / 2 Off so the tolerance doesn't build up

Shredzz

Awards
Cheers guys, will check it out. I was just gonna try ZMA and 5-HTP to see if it improved my sleep but will more than likely get this in and see how it goes.

GeraldNY181

GeraldNY181

Awards
Somatomax is incredible....doesnt really help you fall asleep faster, but once you do you go into REM sleep FAST and sleep really deep. For a natural product it is ridiculously strong.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One more to add to this list is REM-PM by MAN.

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
I use liquid benadryl when i really need sleep, and it works great! One of the best things ive tried. It's the main ingredient in lots of OTC sleep aid pills. The liquid works better than the pills, and you can get a whole bottle of it at the dollar tree vs. like $9 a bottle elsewhere.

Kilo G

Kilo G

Awards
^ cannabis works very well, especially the indica strains.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Lol. Strong thread bump in here

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
If someone is having trouble sleeping at night you tell them to smoke weed.....ridiculous recommendation

FranARG

Awards
If someone is having trouble sleeping at night you tell them to smoke weed.....ridiculous recommendation
Are you kidding? Weed is very good for sleeping and relaxing. You should try it.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out Formutech REM 8.0 I get nothing but rave reviews on it!

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Yeah pretty large bump on this thread. Oh well Lights Out will do what you need it to if you are still looking 2 years after your post OP.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I prefer Lights Out by iForce! One pill knocks me out in about 30 min and I have some awesome vivid dreams!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Rem-pm works very well also.....

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Guessing the OP has figured out what they needed after 2 years, but if anyone else is searching through this I use Lights Out.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
depends on what exactly your looking for, lights out gets awesome reviews...and we're giving some away right now

if you want some extra benefits look into intimidate srt

LivingStrongE

Awards
I'm not sure if OP even logs on here anymore but Lights Out is great when you want quality sleep especially if you have a hard time sleeping. I sleep maybe 3-4 hours per day since I started my prep so I'm not taking it at the moment since I usually need to wake up to do early cardio and sleep late since I work late hen come home to prep my meals.

cedman1

cedman1

Awards
Wanted add CTDLABS Noxitropin PM and also add that it is being reformulated to work even better than previously

TexasGuy

Awards
Melatonin works well for me. Just a $2.99 bottle of like 90 pills from wal-greens or something. The trick is to take it and get in bed, shutdown your ipad and hit the lights. It works best complimenting a night time routine as opposed to just knocking you out.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I've never really looked into supps to put you in a deeper sleep at night because I've never really needed it, but recently I don't feel like I am getting enough quality sleep even though I appear to be getting a good 9-10 hours a lot of the time. I just feel tired and less alert for a lot of the day.

Any recommendations on supps that could help so I can add more to my list to consider.

Thanks
I enjoy ALRI Comatose it knocks me out

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I enjoy ALRI Comatose it knocks me out
That stuff is a great sleep supp. I found a deal once for 10 bucks a box of sample packs. 2 pills x20 packs. 40 pills for 10 bucks was a crazy deal.
I travel for work a lot so when I'm on the road living out of hotels I need a good sleep supp. Comatose would knock me out and keep me in a super deep sleep.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
That stuff is a great sleep supp. I found a deal once for 10 bucks a box of sample packs. 2 pills x20 packs. 40 pills for 10 bucks was a crazy deal.
I travel for work a lot so when I'm on the road living out of hotels I need a good sleep supp. Comatose would knock me out and keep me in a super deep sleep.
Nice! Yeah I picked some up at a convention

Amsterdamned

Amsterdamned

Awards
I take melatonin, i have been wanting to try ZMA.

Yes, and get rid of all of that artificial light!

plifter42

Awards
For me melatonin knocks me out for like 12 hours...

Phenibut.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Zma, recompadrol, agmatine.... sleep so hard it hurts.... or prime sleep/gh

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
200mg l-theanine
1 cap passion flower
1 cap valerian root
1 cap if lemon balm.
The caps are all usually dosed similarly even with different brands.

throw in 2-3mg of melatonin and you should be out.

MikeNice81

Awards
The thing about Melatonin is some people get a "hangover" effect from it. They stay groggy for a few hours even if they get a decent amount of sleep. Some people are also super sensitive to it. I would start at 1mg and work up from there.

I am one of those people. I took 2mg last night and slept 6.5 hours. I'm still groggy after being up five hours and drinking two cups of coffee.

AI Sports 3Z is decent. It didn't make me fall asleep much faster, but it made for a more peaceful sleep.

Whitestang

Whitestang

Awards
Like mikenice said,I quit taking melatonin all together because I was so tired the next day from it

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i take zinc and magnesium and that helps. It doesnt really matter if I get it in earlier in the day or before before, as long as I get it in.

Gaba would be the number one for me. 2-5 grams im good. The gaba ive had ive had for six months now and I think its lost potency because it take a full five grams to get a little breathing effect. Ive stopped it for a week and tried again. When i first started taking it five grams would give me that nice gaba feeling, now doesnt seem as much. Although I could be wrong, as mainly Ive been doing 2-3 grams.

Dont take ten grams at once, Ive done these and handled it before. In addition, Ive also done this an hour after eating and made me nauseated , and finally threw up

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sedation by Vein Nutrition is amazing. We have a special on Comatize and Sedation combo as well you can take 10% off with my code at the link below.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sedation by Vein Nutrition is amazing. We have a special on Comatize and Sedation combo as well you can take 10% off with my code at the link below.
i tried a gummy flavor , it seemed good. Rupture is some strong stuff, tried that sample yesterday