Best/Recommended Sleep Aid Supplement
- 12-09-2015, 05:46 PM
- 08-28-2016, 09:27 AM
The thing about Melatonin is some people get a "hangover" effect from it. They stay groggy for a few hours even if they get a decent amount of sleep. Some people are also super sensitive to it. I would start at 1mg and work up from there.
I am one of those people. I took 2mg last night and slept 6.5 hours. I'm still groggy after being up five hours and drinking two cups of coffee.
AI Sports 3Z is decent. It didn't make me fall asleep much faster, but it made for a more peaceful sleep.
Similar Forum Threads
- By CAM300 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-05-2010, 06:00 AM
- By kingdong in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 03-04-2010, 08:34 AM
- By INSAYNE RAGE in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 08-26-2009, 07:41 PM
- By tom1234 in forum SupplementsReplies: 32Last Post: 07-21-2007, 12:38 PM
- By beeph in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 09-12-2006, 12:31 PM