Best/Recommended Sleep Aid Supplement

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post

That stuff is a great sleep supp. I found a deal once for 10 bucks a box of sample packs. 2 pills x20 packs. 40 pills for 10 bucks was a crazy deal.
    I travel for work a lot so when I'm on the road living out of hotels I need a good sleep supp. Comatose would knock me out and keep me in a super deep sleep.
    Nice! Yeah I picked some up at a convention

2. I take melatonin, i have been wanting to try ZMA.

Yes, and get rid of all of that artificial light!
    •   

3. For me melatonin knocks me out for like 12 hours...

Phenibut.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/269154-msten-pmag-log.html

4. Zma, recompadrol, agmatine.... sleep so hard it hurts.... or prime sleep/gh
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by FranARG View Post
    WEED.
    Two or three puffs and you are good to go.
    Smoke'm man...
    •   

6. 200mg l-theanine
    1 cap passion flower
    1 cap valerian root
    1 cap if lemon balm.
    The caps are all usually dosed similarly even with different brands.

throw in 2-3mg of melatonin and you should be out.

7. The thing about Melatonin is some people get a "hangover" effect from it. They stay groggy for a few hours even if they get a decent amount of sleep. Some people are also super sensitive to it. I would start at 1mg and work up from there.

I am one of those people. I took 2mg last night and slept 6.5 hours. I'm still groggy after being up five hours and drinking two cups of coffee.

AI Sports 3Z is decent. It didn't make me fall asleep much faster, but it made for a more peaceful sleep.

8. Like mikenice said,I quit taking melatonin all together because I was so tired the next day from it

9. i take zinc and magnesium and that helps. It doesnt really matter if I get it in earlier in the day or before before, as long as I get it in.

Gaba would be the number one for me. 2-5 grams im good. The gaba ive had ive had for six months now and I think its lost potency because it take a full five grams to get a little breathing effect. Ive stopped it for a week and tried again. When i first started taking it five grams would give me that nice gaba feeling, now doesnt seem as much. Although I could be wrong, as mainly Ive been doing 2-3 grams.

Dont take ten grams at once, Ive done these and handled it before. In addition, Ive also done this an hour after eating and made me nauseated , and finally threw up
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

10. Sedation by Vein Nutrition is amazing. We have a special on Comatize and Sedation combo as well you can take 10% off with my code at the link below.
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

11. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Sedation by Vein Nutrition is amazing. We have a special on Comatize and Sedation combo as well you can take 10% off with my code at the link below.
    i tried a gummy flavor , it seemed good. Rupture is some strong stuff, tried that sample yesterday
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is this supplement good??? Was recommended to me
    By CAM300 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 06:00 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 08:34 AM
  3. Recommended Recovery/Sleep complexes????`
    By INSAYNE RAGE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 07:41 PM