What's a good joint support supplement?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Best joint supplement

There are number of Joint Pain Relief supplement present in the market these days. But all the products are not up to the mark and hence you should be very careful while choosing the supplement. Among the products available in the market FlexoPlex is a popular one.
    It is important to make sure that people goes through proper reviews of the product before buying it. FlexoPlex is a product which is made of all natural ingredients and hence does not have any negative effects on the body.

2. Curcumin for inflammation

3. Quote Originally Posted by JerseyDrew77 View Post
    I've been searching and trying to find a good joint support supplement. It's mainly in my shoulders where I feel the pain. It seems that Super Cissus RX by USPLabs and Joint Force by E-Pharm seem to be the popular ones. But from personal experience, what do people prefer or recommend?
    Cissus xt and fish oil..along with other natural antiinflammatories
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

4. this is my review for Achilles i posted in different site

Antaeus Labs-Achilles

I want to give some love to Antaeus Labs-- I have been using Achilles for over 2 month now, it has done a fine job of keeping my knees elbows and ankle limber... my joints just hurt from years of sports and since I took up BJJ and Judo my joints hurt even more!!! Taking Achilles has help me keep my training at a high level - I hurt my elbow two weeks because I did not tap out from an arm bar- my elbow was hyperextended hurt like hell i thought I be out for a week or so--- i increase the dose from 4 to 6 and the pain in my elbow has eased ( do not get me wrong my elbow still is sore ) but I know without Achilles i could not recover this fast... great product...

I have used Flex before ( love this product) to many dam pills!

Fan !!!!!
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

5. I use type 2 chicken collagen....I compete at the professional level in armwrestling and have had no wrist or elbow joint pain in 6 months since I started taking it. I encapsulated mine and take 2 800mg pills a day. The stuff blows regular joint support away.

Similar Forum Threads

1. what is the best joint support supplement
    By beaver in forum Supplements
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 08:41 PM
  2. Need a good joint support supplement
    By jlip in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-22-2010, 06:21 PM
  3. Joint support?
    By ohiostate2827 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 03:29 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 04:19 PM
  5. What is a good supplement to support BCAA's???
    By gunshow2009 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 10:25 AM