Norephedrine?

pallojaakko

Banned
Awards
Is there any suplement that comes close to this sold legally anymore?

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
If you live in Europe you can still buy it in some places in certain OTC meds, not in the US though. Something with ephedrine and/or pseudoephedrine may be what you are looking for both can be picked up in the states OTC although the ephedrine normally comes with guaifenesin in it. If you want a supplement try picking up geranamine or an energy supp that contains it in the product.

qball

Awards
I used to love this stuff. Way cleaner feeling than ephedrine. There is still a veterinary drug, Prion, containing phenylpropanolamine, for urinary incontinence, but thats it in the US...and yes you would need a prescription and be willing to swallow liver flavored tablets, so it's not worth the trouble.

pallojaakko

Banned
Awards
I would have no problem swallowing those tabs but it seems too much trouble to get a perscriotion for it. Ephedrine i can get,but im not sure it's legit,some product's i've used that suppsedly had ephedrine did nothing for me, i'm not sure if i have a high tolerance to stims or they didnt contain ephedrine at all..i never used eph before it was banned so i cant tell.
I do remember using the original MD6 by Biotest that had Norephedrine and i was out of his world experience using it.
Mjolnir,is pseudoefedrine as good as ephedrine hcl in your opinion?

pallojaakko

Banned
Awards
your account is set not to receive pm's

anyways, sorry but source turned out to be out of stock for the forseable future. it was ephedrin hcl

sorry![/QUOTE
I had old email address there but changed it,so now i can receive pm's(i think),,,no prob,thanks for trying to help:)

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
ephedrine is available for asthma relief legally at walmart

you just cant sell it as a fat loss product anymore

pallojaakko

Banned
Awards
I could and propably will,but it`s Norephedrine that i`m really after,maybe i`ll just have to settle for ephedrine then

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RickyBDragon Supplements 11
OTC Drug 0
eddie85 Supplements 4
Supplements 20