enlarged prostate and is it dangerous

Regards Kerry

2. Quote Originally Posted by kerrystewart;
    Hi
    This might sound like a stupid question, why do they put a
    warning on the label about using things like oep if u have
    enlarged prostate and is it dangerous

Regards Kerry
    Not a stupid question. Standard supplement warning. Those with a medical condition should consult their medical practitioner before using supplements.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

3. this is a dangerous supplement. Its going to kill your heart seriously. The amount of geranium is crazy. USP labs is just shady if you ask me.

4. how much granium is in it?
    ~ IRON LIVER™________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
    •   

5. so lik 10g? loll seruously anyone know how much? also how much in jack3d?
    ~ IRON LIVER™________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

6. Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    a ton.
    Wow you smell like a troll... look where it is on the ingredient label and do the math genius; there is not a ton in it. I really don't know where people get this from.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

7. i doubt it either. i use 3.5 scoops i get a good high and crash but its not as bad as 25mg of ephedra heart wise

8. i love jack3d

9. yeah ok...at least I dont rep LG sciences bud.

10. Ok......... So how much granium is in oep?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Oxy Elite Pro
    By swish3278 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 05:54 AM
  2. Elite XC comes to the 209
    By KurtisWicked in forum MMA
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-26-2008, 03:18 PM