Plan B

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Ok first off if this is against board rules, I apologize.

Does anyone know if you can get a legit plan b / morning after pill online for less than $50 what you pay for in stores?

Im not asking for a source just asking if anyone does this / has done this.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im sure it can be done. You cant get it at your online med source GP?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Dear God! Wouldnt it suck if what you got was Bunk though :D

Thats one abscess you dont want to deal with.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Seriously, if you wrap your tool, you wont get pregnant!!!

Bitches that get preggos should be on the pill like after their 15th B-day...

Girls **** at the age off 13 now.. Birth control should now be required for all women.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Seriously, if you wrap your tool, you wont get pregnant!!!

Bitches that get preggos should be on the pill like after their 15th B-day...

Girls **** at the age off 13 now.. Birth control should now be required for all women.
Eh, I take a more religious approach. Dont be a slut till ur married. Following this concept I can promise you wont get preggo, you wont get AIDS, you wont get any STD, and your relationship with your spouse will be better for it. And after marriage, be as slutty as you want with your man. hahah.

Needless to say half of the girls i take out are virgin church girls, and ironically the other half are moms.

Sorry a mommy is hot as hell to me, I think its the maternal thing.

Er back onto the pill subject...sorry for the mini jack man.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Eh, I take a more religious approach. Dont be a slut till ur married. Following this concept I can promise you wont get preggo, you wont get AIDS, you wont get any STD, and your relationship with your spouse will be better for it.
But you know people arent like that.. Mammals have sex to have sex, it is in our blood.. It feels good and is fun and dirty etc..

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
But you know people arent like that.. Mammals have sex to have sex, it is in our blood.. It feels good and is fun and dirty etc..
It is fun and dirty, but I have yet to meet a married couple that waited that has had a divorce. It desensitizes you emotionally, resulting in sex becoming just that "sex".

Where as couples I am friends with that did the whole "waiting" bit, its more of their utmost form of love that is sacred to one another. It keeps them feeling unique and special to one another.

The psychology behind it truly is crazy, but it works. And many will say "Only ugly chicks will wait" nonono, the last girl I was taking on dates has waited and was victoria secret supermodel in beauty :) And alot of em are like that actually. Thank goodness most church guys are out of shape ^.^ I have the advantage.

CRAP, I shall not get into this. No more, no more. On topic! Halt my preaching!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Ok first off if this is against board rules, I apologize.

Does anyone know if you can get a legit plan b / morning after pill online for less than $50 what you pay for in stores?

Im not asking for a source just asking if anyone does this / has done this.
there's no pregnancy places were u live u cant just go get them for free from? Planned parenthood were i live just hands them out pretty much

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is fun and dirty, but I have yet to meet a married couple that waited that has had a divorce. It desensitizes you emotionally, resulting in sex becoming just that "sex".

Where as couples I am friends with that did the whole "waiting" bit, its more of their utmost form of love that is sacred to one another. It keeps them feeling unique and special to one another.

The psychology behind it truly is crazy, but it works. And many will say "Only ugly chicks will wait" nonono, the last girl I was taking on dates has waited and was victoria secret supermodel in beauty :) And alot of em are like that actually. Thank goodness most church guys are out of shape ^.^ I have the advantage.

CRAP, I shall not get into this. No more, no more. On topic! Halt my preaching!
Mehhh.. Sex is sex.. The only reason people "save" themselves is because of what it says about sex in the bible. I say let the kids have sex, with their partners of course, wear condoms and take birth control. Its good for the hormones :D

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Mehhh.. Sex is sex.. The only reason people "save" themselves is because of what it says about sex in the bible. I say let the kids have sex, with their partners of course, wear condoms and take birth control. Its good for the hormones :D
And why do you think we have America the way it is now...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And why do you think we have America the way it is now...
Because politicians are greedy little bastards..
Because most of the public is ignorant.
Because of the newfound lawyers of war.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Because politicians are greedy little bastards..
Because most of the public is ignorant.
Because of the newfound lawyers of war.
Good points :deal:

But lack of moral fiber lends to those things, you must agree lol.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good points :deal:

But lack of moral fiber lends to those things, you must agree lol.
That is true.

I cant wait until the house is Republican again, come this fall and the President soon after....

America needs to revert to its old ways if it plans on staying the superpower of the world..

I dont care what anyone says, America is still the top superpower. We are 2 generations ahead of everyone else in regards to military technology.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
there's no pregnancy places were u live u cant just go get them for free from? Planned parenthood were i live just hands them out pretty much
Yeah theres liek 2-3 Planned Parent hoods around where I live. They use to hand out basically free bc n stuff but not anymore well atleast to people older than 18.

Back to off topic tho,
sex use to be meaningful now it just something fun to do. I got desensitized pretty fast after I realized girls were skanks

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah theres liek 2-3 Planned Parent hoods around where I live. They use to hand out basically free bc n stuff but not anymore well atleast to people older than 18.

Back to off topic tho,
sex use to be meaningful now it just something fun to do. I got desensitized pretty fast after I realized girls were skanks
Lots of girsl are skanks, not all, but lots...

And GP, just find a 17YO off the street and pay here 10 bucks to pick you up some plan B haha..

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can get plan b easily online.. but I just never have needed to lol

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I can get plan b easily online.. but I just never have needed to lol
i just dont want any surprise messages or phone calls.

"hey remember me a few months ago?! well..."

fck that i cant afford to feed myself / let alone some kid