Another nootropic log?

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
Due to *unfortunate* family circumstances, some cash fell into my lap and I just purchased the following:

50 grams Nefiracetam
100 grams Centrophenoxine
100 grams Aniracetam
500 grams Piracetam

and am planning on logging these once the fall semester starts again. This will be my first time using centrophenoxine and nefiracetam, both of which I've heard great things but are difficult to acquire cheaply in bulk.

That being said any thoughts/experiences/questions?

Who's interested?

andro

Awards
bumpage. i havent tried any nootropics or any other "brain drugs". curious to see how this works, as im bout to start fall semester as well.

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
That sounds interesting. I recently started taking ALCAR, Oxiracetam 600 mg and Alpha GPC and I gotta say it feels good to be "speedy"

TheTransforma

Please put some additional info as what these substances are supposed to be doing!

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
That sounds interesting. I recently started taking ALCAR, Oxiracetam 600 mg and Alpha GPC and I gotta say it feels good to be "speedy"
I've never tried oxiracetam or used Alpha-GPC as a choline source... I'm interested as to how you would compare oxiracetam to other racetams?

And I agree... I enjoy the "speediness" of racetams so much more than compared to traditional or pharmaceutical based stimulants.
Please put some additional info as what these substances are supposed to be doing!
Which ones are you interested? Are you unfamiliar with nootropics as a whole?

TheTransforma

Which ones are you interested? Are you unfamiliar with nootropics as a whole?
I know some nootopics, but I would like to see some additional info on these two:

50 grams Nefiracetam
100 grams Centrophenoxine

jabroni88

Awards
I'm interested in GPC as well...some swear by it others say they cant tell a difference at all.

Centro sounds interesting. So does nefiracetam but its very new and I read somewhere else that it might have some cardiovascular side effects (?)

joelfever

Awards
I'm hoping you start your log soon. Was entertained by your other one. BTW did you only experience nausea that one time from nootropics. I've been having this problem with pram making me throw up or nauseous. It sucks because the effects after are awesome.