Pramiracetam

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. purebred

Quote Originally Posted by PublicEnemy View Post

3/18 THURSDAY

I've never been this hungover in my life. My first time waking up to dry heaves. I quit drinking.
    if i had a dollar for every time i heard this + 5 more for every time someone broke it--I'd be taking this country out of recession myself.

intriguingly and amusingly entertaining log you have going on, bruh! hope you don't mind me stopping in lol

2. intriguingly and amusingly entertaining log you have going on, bruh! hope you don't mind me stopping in lol
    Oh not at all. You're more than welcome.

3/22 MONDAY & 3/23 TUESDAY

Hmmm. Didn't take any notes for several reasons.

1) I'm lazy.
    2) My noot dosages aren't really changing. At this point they're dialed. In the future I plan on playing around some more with Pram/Anir doses, but I will log when i do.
    3) Its been about a month since I've started this and I've probably gone into enough detail already about effects.
    4) Just to avoid redundancy, from now on I'm only going to log my *study* days. Days where I have 4+ hours to study and have a lot of material to cover. Which I do. I have 2 midterms next week and an Organic Chemistry one the week after; which means party boy won't be coming out for awhile. My plan from here on out is to log my study days, related midterms, and then my personal observations for those days only.

And on a side note... Haven't toked up since sunday night. Whoooo go me, my sleep quality is suffering a little bit, but I'm finally starting to realize how burnt out I am. I'm kind of excited to start thinking like a normal person again.
    •   

3. 3/25 THURSDAY

Whoo thirsty thursdays! Anyways. Thursdays are my free days, so I tend to do the majority of my studying then.

8:45-
    2000mg Tyrosine upon waking.

9:24-
    10mg IR Amph. Salts

Popped that and then started making breakfast. I managed to snag 200mg of these IR Amph. Salts for 20 bucks from one of my bros. Lucky me! Talk about a great deal, prices like that on a college campus are one in a million.

10:00- 10mg IR Amph. Salts chewed, took this puppy down after breakfast.

10:38- 10mg IR Amph. Salts
    800mg Bulk 1-Carboxy (i figured this would help me study.... it didn't)
    900mg Aniracetam (turns out I had the dose right all along... which means i have to go back and change it again)
    150mg Pramiracetam
    1000mg Piracetam
    1000mg Choline Citrate

I took this right as i got to the library. At this point I started working on my Speech class homework, I had an online quiz to take about some readings and I had to throw together a presentation on Motivational Appeals. I started first on the quiz and the readings.

12:30-
    15mg IR Amph. Salts- this racemic mixture isn't particularily strong, there isn't much euphoria which is a good and a bad thing I suppose. At least the come downs aren't as horrendous. I took this as I was leaving the library, I had to walk across campus to collect some money from a friend that I've been trying to get back for some time.

1:30-
    Cocaine Energy Drink (280mg Caffeine)
    Cracked this open back at the library and wasted some time on AM.

2:00-
    Finally began compiling information for my presentation. I spent most of this time messing around with video editing software. I'm using a clip from Fight Club as an example for analysis and it took me a good 50 minutes to finally get the minute and a half clip i wanted.

2:50-
    1000mg Piracetam
    1000mg Choline Citrate
    900mg Aniracetam
    150mg Pramiracetam
    10mg IR Amph. Salts

3:30- I was starting to feel a little fogged so i went outside and enjoyed a Black & Mild. I called a leaser about my living situation next year and set up a tour, then went back inside.

3:43-
    Go myself a Large Colombian Coffee
    500mg Piracetam
    500mg Choline Citrate
    600mg Aniracetam

4:35- 10mg IR Amph. Salts chewed with food.

Worked at the library until 7:00 and then the girl picked me up and went back to my house.

Alright. Couldn't finish this update right away because some friends dropped in on me. Anyways, I was a little disappointed I didn't even finish my presentation, but then again I probably deserved it considering I've known about it since the first week of class. Like I said before, these particular amphetamines aren't particularly euphoric. Did a little research and turns out they're a amphetamine/d-amphetamine made by Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals out of India. My inner chemgeek really is curious about what the racemic mixture ratio is, as I know the isomers have slightly different perceived effects.

Anyways, feeling pretty good about this speech just because I get to use Fight Club as my example. And Brad Pitt gives a pretty bad ass speech. Hopefully I can fully wrap up the presentation Friday (at the time I'm writing this) and being studying for my Physiology midterm on Monday. More updates to come!
  4. purebred

what's the difference between a cuban coffee and a colombian coffee?

5. what's the difference between a cuban coffee and a colombian coffee?
    Fair trade...? I honestly have no idea, probably just trying to sound trendy because its a campus coffee shop.

Anyways I have another mini update.

Rediscovered the joy of Pramiracetam tonight. I sat down at six and took my normal 150mg dose along with the rest of my noot stack. Around seven I was feeling dangerous, so I took another 150mg dose but took an extra 500mg or so of choline. Definitely worked. Around 8 I was feeling even more dangerous so I did the same thing again. Got all the good effects of Pram with none of the bad. I was in a good, but level mood, I was noticing very enhanced motivation and drive, good recall and just a good sense of info absorption. I ended up studying for my exam on friday from 6-10pm straight through.

Which gets me thinking again that I just might not have enough choline available because Pram is so potent. I'll play around with it some more tomorrow and see.

Another great thing is that since I've all but eliminated my smoking, I'm starting to think like a normal person. I'm really starting to realize how much time I wasted during the day just doing stupid, small things and being slow about stuff because I was in straight burn out mode. I'm still getting nightly cravings for it, but my self control seems to be working so far.
    •   

6. how the f*ck can you take so much pramiracetam and choline on top of it? and *feel good*? pram just numbs me completely. I become a vegetable. Never understood how people can function on pram. a gram of pram and I'm ready to go to bed, a 100mg of pram and I'm ready to go to bed.
    a gram of pram for several days, and all I can do is stare at the wall lol.
    great thread though, very detailed. :-)

7. how the f*ck can you take so much pramiracetam and choline on top of it? and *feel good*? pram just numbs me completely. I become a vegetable. Never understood how people can function on pram. a gram of pram and I'm ready to go to bed, a 100mg of pram and I'm ready to go to bed.
    a gram of pram for several days, and all I can do is stare at the wall lol.
    great thread though, very detailed. :-)
    Ha thanks, I appreciate the feedback. And to be completely honest, last night surprised me too. I had to taper down before because it made me too spacey and then all of a sudden I take ~450mg in the space of 3 hours and I'm a cerebral stud. I just popped my first 150mg just now so we'll see how that goes, I do know this stuff has a decently long half life. Consider its potency with that, i'm too sure how I'll react.

Someone will probably get a kick out of this. Woke up at midnight after being asleep for about an hour, everytime i inhaled my throat dried out and i was just coughing my lungs out. I love how after quitting smoking I cough up sh*t that would make the Marb man shudder. Anyways, go over to my desk, unscrew the cap to my cough syrup, and take a swig. BTW it was pitch black. Anyways back to bed. Woke up feeling spacey and dissociated as f*ck. Turns out the cough syrup was mom sent me was extra concentrated. WTF. So i've spent the first few hours of this morning in a mild robotrip mode (which I've done in my younger and much stupider days.... I hate DXM with a passion).

8. Yet another mini update...

I've been toying around quite a bit with higher Pram doses. Either I've developed a tolerance to it or else my dosing protocol as been working.

Lately its been;

500mg Pramiracetam
    1200mg Aniracetam
    2000mg Choline

This has been working quite well for me. I haven't been getting spacey at all and the high choline has been workin magic.

Lately I've been doing quite a bit of research into other nootropics... there are a couple more exotic compounds that I have my eye on. Once I get a job, or more financial aid comes through, I'm planning on getting a few of these to try it out. Nefiracetam has been looking rather tasty, as has Phenypiracetam. I definitely have had my eye on Noopept, I'll most likely purchase this and then some centrophenoxine- i found a pretty nice bulk source.

9. Nice log! Have you tried PEA with Deprenyl?

10. Nice log! Have you tried PEA with Deprenyl?
    Talk about coincidence... I'm in the middle of a PM conversation with someone else about PEA + Deprenyl.

I did once and I'll never do it again. That stuff messed me up. At first it was all fun and games. But after two weeks I went through a horrendous amphetamine psychosis and haven't touched the sh*t since. Its far too easy to get high off that combination without being productive for me.

EDIT: And thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying it so far!

11. I'm feeling a need for a random update at the moment.

I've ceased taking Pram ED. Today was the first time I've dosed in probably a good 5 days. And right now, its amazing. I dosed my noots about twenty minutes ago at;

~2000mg Choline Citrate
    ~800mg Bulk 1-Carboxy
    ~1000mg Piracetam
    ~1200mg Pramiracetam (This is approximate.... I wasn't particularly anal about keeping track)
    ~1200mg Aniracetam
    ~1000mg L-Tyrosine

Additionally- 2 caps Alpha Burn (total of 18mg Alpha-Yohimbine), a newly cracked NOS, and a sublingual B-12.

Right now, mentally.... whooooo. I'm very single minded right now. I'm feeling very articulate, along with the typical dissociated feeling that high doses of Pram will give me. Kind of oxymoronic for a social situation, but since I'm studying this is perfect. I've had a bum day mentally and its nice to get some Pramiracetam induced distance from my emotions, its definitely muting the minor depressive episode I had earlier today. Right now the most noticeable effects, besides the overall cognition kickassery that Prams bring, are my perceptions of time and audio material. IMO time seems slightly slowed, I'd be an idiot to compare this to a Matrix-esque perception of time, but to me it seems my brain is firing very fast so that I can interpret events much quicker.

Now for audio wise.... I'm listening to Eckharte Tolle's Practicing the Power of Now at the moment and its a very rich experience. I'm discerning the patterns of his breathing (usually I don't pay attention to the breath's he takes between phrases). After this I'll probably move onto some trance or techno.... or Bodom, who knows, really I'm just jonesing for any music with complexity.

12. Mind providing a source where you got the Pramiracetam? This stuff sounds really interesting.
    Shredding (3/19/13): OxyElite Pro (Original Formula) + Compound 20

13. Mind providing a source where you got the Pramiracetam? This stuff sounds really interesting.
    Check your PM's. I can also point you to some other noot's with good prices if you're interested. Nice norepinephrine DP btw.

14. How is the higher potency of Pramiracetam? Is it really noticeble compared to Piracetam? Anything weird in terms of reactions or anything related? Would you agree that it's 8-30 times as potent, got that number of Wikipedia?

15. How is the higher potency of Pramiracetam? Is it really noticeble compared to Piracetam? Anything weird in terms of reactions or anything related? Would you agree that it's 8-30 times as potent, got that number of Wikipedia?
    Good questions. I'll do my best to answer, but this is also subjective.

Pramiracetam is more powerful than Piracetam. Period. 8-30 times more potent is a pretty ambiguous judgement, but it is without question that Piracetam does not hold a candle to Pramiracetam. In complete honesty, Pram probably ruined Piracetam for me, IMO its that powerful.

And you will *feel* it the first time you take it. It puts you in on a completely different level of functioning. So yes, i would say its very noticeable compared to Piracetam. Which is also why this racetam seems to be hit or miss for most people. Its just so damn potent.

Reactions wise, this is what I've noticed:
    -Too much will make you feel spacey. Whenever I took too much I felt very dissociated, everything feels out of touch, slightly dysphoric, poor concentration, pretty much every negative aspect of over-dosing nootropics can bring.
    -In tandem with my last point, for myself I've noticed that taking larger than normal doses of ACh precursors seems to negate the effects of an over-dose and increase functioning. From my own reasoning, i would say this is caused by potency, Pram is more potent per mg so you will need more choline (or said ACh-ergic agent of choice) than average.

-Pros- At the right dose, there is a remarkable increase in motivation and goal achievement directed behavior. You will experience a drastic performance increase in linguistic related activities. I become extremely articulate whenever I take Pram. Improved memory recall, memorization, critical analysis, and conceptual processing is also something I experience.

Neutral- Pram blunts my emotions. I don't like using it for social situations. My Myers-Briggs Personality Type is ENTJ, so in conversations I tend to shuttle emotions and empathy to the side anyways. Pram makes it even worse. But at the same time, if I'm in a funk, stressed, or in my typical ADD mindstate, Pram helps me focus sooooo much better. I notice my emotions, but they're on the peripheral, they no longer have an influence on my mental performance.

Cons- Over-dosing Pram gives pretty sh!tty sides, once again due to its potency. As i'm sure you know, nootropics function on a Bell-Curve in terms of optimal dose, and potency will cause exaggerated effects. No doubt, to me at least, this is why Pram is very much hit or miss for nootropic fiends.. Pram is also pretty expensive, around $1.25/gram.

Side Notes- From experience, Pram works best when combined with Aniracetam. The speediness of Aniracetam tends to counteract the sluggishness Pram can sometimes bring on. My advice is when you're studying, make sure you're in the zone before you take your Pram. I get distracted so easily that if I don't do this, I just d!ck around instead.

Pram also has potent synergy with THC, if that's your thing. Its quite the experience and I would recommend trying it even if you are only an occasional smoker.

Hope this helps!

16. Forgot to add this. Forgot to take my noots today. Definitely notice a difference, I've been in a pissy mood the whole day and just don't have the pep I usually have.

17. Ooh, another question. Have you had any experience with pramiracetam in terms of sleep? I remember from my experience of dosing piracetam with choline that I was getting a number of really interesting and nice instances of lucid dreams for days in a row. Being that pramiracetam is of higher potency, have you had any related, or improved, experiences in terms of sleeping and dreaming?

18. Ooh, another question. Have you had any experience with pramiracetam in terms of sleep? I remember from my experience of dosing piracetam with choline that I was getting a number of really interesting and nice instances of lucid dreams for days in a row. Being that pramiracetam is of higher potency, have you had any related, or improved, experiences in terms of sleeping and dreaming?
    Nice question.... I hadn't even considered that. Truth be told I'm not entirely too sure, but I'm leaning towards a yes. However I also use 1-Carboxy and Melatonin if I'm having trouble sleeping and those definitely have influenced my dreams.

One instance particular stands out in my mind, I think I detailed it earlier in my log. I had gotten ahold of some modafinil one week and had particular trouble sleeping one night. Seeing as modafinil acts on H1 receptors in the brain to promote wakefulness, naturally I took 100mg-150mg of diphenhydramine because of its anti-histaminergic effect. Now diphenhydramine definitely has some effects on lucidity before and during sleep, but in this particular instance I was dumbfounded.

I had been cramming for an O-Chem test the whole week and this was the night before the midterm. To be realistic, I had probably put in about ~25 hours of chemically enhanced cramming that whole weekend. So while I'm waiting to fall asleep I started running through reactions in my head; my train of thought usually runs rampant anyways so it didn't stick out to me initially. However, as the diphenhydramine became more pronounced, I was having literal visualizations of these reactions in my head. Electron transfer, solutes, drawn figures of chemical structures and the like, all of these were intensely visualized. It literally was like I was looking at a piece of paper and these reactions were being drawn on it.

I have noticed that if you take Pram before bed, while it has a very interesting type of sedative/dissociative effect, you still will have a bit of trouble falling asleep. At least I did.

19. Great log PE. I've been using pram stacked with Anir/Pir/GPC choline for a year now. I've had times where I would go "off" due to unexpected travel. There is a marked difference when I'm on or off. I love it.....but alone I didn't find it to be the "king".

Anyway.....keep up the log.

20. Great log PE. I've been using pram stacked with Anir/Pir/GPC choline for a year now. I've had times where I would go "off" due to unexpected travel. There is a marked difference when I'm on or off. I love it.....but alone I didn't find it to be the "king".

Anyway.....keep up the log.
    Thanks for the reps and reading my log. I have to ask you; how has the GPC-Choline worked for you and in comparison to other choline sources? I'm hoping so save up some money over the summer and make another killer noot regimen for the fall, right now all I have is Pir with a tiny amount of Anir that I'm saving. At the moment I'm torn over what to use as a choline source; but I plan on getting something more expensive.

21. This stuff has some sides
  22. purebred

Quote Originally Posted by lartinos View Post
    This stuff has some sides
    care to complete the thought?

23. Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    care to complete the thought?
    Id be interested to know as well.

You are the owner of Adderlin, LLC correct?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  24. purebred

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    You are the owner of Adderlin, LLC correct?
    Como?

25. Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    Como?
    Sorry that was directed to lartinos.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  26. purebred

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Sorry that was directed to lartinos.

27. PublicEnemy, can you please tell me, what happens to the information you "absorb" while your under the effect of pramiracetam, after the effect expires? Can you recall it quickly? Or do you forget it, and only remember when you take the drug again? Btw, very nice logs, they helped me a lot in my research!
  28. Pramiracetam

I Just started to use this as well and also noticed the fogginess. I found that using Chlorella and a couple drops of Lugols Iodine/Iodide in a liter of water really help to alleviate the fog. I also take it with choline. I have been consuming about 500mg of pram and 500mg of choline, no headaches really.
    Last edited by teknix; 02-18-2012 at 12:19 PM. Reason: fragment

29. Quote Originally Posted by teknix View Post
    I Just started to use this as well and also noticed the fogginess. I found that using Chlorella and a couple drops of Lugols Iodine/Iodide in a liter of water really help to alleviate the fog. I also take it with choline. I have been consuming about 500mg of pram and 500mg of choline, no headaches really.
    Thanks for the update, teknix. Pregnenolone can also cause brain fog if one's thyroid isn't functioning at an optimum level. I like that chlorella as well.

30. What if you use it daily for 6 months and then quit? Will you be dumber?
    I'm thinking about using DMAA, pram, phenibutenil, caffeine and B-complex daily.

I'm pretty smart and also in high school. I've never used anything to help me with studying at but have problems with concentration and often tired as hell.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Pramiracetam
    By BigSwede in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-08-2005, 11:23 AM